Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. mum of 3 in langwarrin :)

mum of 3 in langwarrin :) Rss

Mummy to Christian, Adele & Eloise

Hi Cindy,

My name is Stephanie and I'm a SAHM to Tynan (5yrs) & Layla (3yrs)

I'm always wanting to meet other mums in the area, Im about 20 mins away from you.

Hi I am Bruna and am in Cranbourne West.

I am mum to twins Dylan and Victoria who are 4 and Ryan who is 1. I am up for meeting up.

Hi I'm Sarah and I also live in Langwarrin.

I am a SAHM and have 2 boys aged 6 and 3.

I would be interested in meeting up maybe at a park in the area so that the kids can have a play and to get to know you.
Hi Cindy

Im Cheryl and Im 27, I have 3 children Jackson 7, Matylda 4 & Dharcee 5 weeks.

I also live in Langwarrin and don't know many people in the area as we recently moved here.

I live off Warrandyte Road kind of near the shops on the corner. My 4 yo is also in 3yo kinder. She goes to Bayport what about you??

Would be good to hear from you,

Thanks Cheryl.

Cheryl,VIC, Jackson 14/04/03 & Matylda 20/03/06

hey guys there is a really good preschool that holds kinder and baby sessions in langwarrin if you are interested - i sent my little one and cant reccomend it highly enough
www.montessorichildrenshouse.com
it really is a fantastic place for the little ones
hope this helps

proud new mummy

im kathryn and i have two boys, joshua is 4 in september, and charlie just turned 1 grin i live in skye

Hi Cindy

Im Cheryl and Im 27, I have 3 children Jackson 7, Matylda 4 & Dharcee 5 weeks.

I also live in Langwarrin and don't know many people in the area as we recently moved here.

I live off Warrandyte Road kind of near the shops on the corner. My 4 yo is also in 3yo kinder. She goes to Bayport what about you??

Would be good to hear from you,

Thanks Cheryl.

I must have missed this, christian used to go to bayPort too! We just moved him to 4 yr old at Lang park this yr

Hi cindy, im Leah i also live in langwarrin i have a 21 month old and am pregnant with our second.. would love to catch up!!

let me know..

xoxo

Hi everyone!!

My name is Cindy 26 engaged, I live in Langwarrin and only know a few people in this area , I have 3 children.
Christian (3 1/2), Adele (1 1/2) and Eloise(8 mths)

My oldest goes to kinder for 3 hours once a week, but other than that all my kids dont really get to play with other children.

I am wanting to find other mums in the area to arrange catch ups/plays for us and the kids.

We are a pretty easy going family smile would love to hear from anyone who is interested x
. 2

Sign in to follow this topic