Huggies Forum

Melbourne Mummies :) Lock Rss

Wow that will be a big move! Good luck xxx

I agree with all the places Flappy has suggested. Looking the other day there was quite a lot of cheaper houses up in Belgrave and Emerald and even furthur out like Cockatoo. Also out in Healesville and Warburton. The close to the city you get the more expensive they are...even Boronia is becoming more expensive now.
Posted by: 2*Baby*Boys
Hi there,

I moved back from QLD to be close to family also!

Although I am the Sth-East of Melb. If you want to know anything about this area I can try find out for you smile
Just let me know!

Emma

whereabouts in the sth east?

DS 18-08-05! & look out 2010- a new me is coming!

When we first moved back we were in Berwick but we are now in Pakenham as of about 8 weeks ago.

whats it like in Pakenham? ive also been eyeing off there but ive never even been there before lol

Well to be honest I never used to like it when we had to drive through! But now I quite like it here.

There a so many new estates and little shopping villages opening up around the place and they seem to have a lot of family type things happening.

The rental is still quite cheap even for a brand new home!

nice, might have to add pakenham to the list. thanks for that smile

no worries, where in QLD are you moving from?

we are in Townsville atm, have been here for many years but before we moved here i was living in Frankston. where abouts in qld did you move from?

Haha i lived in Qld too!
We were in Burpengary/Narangba for 2 years then moved back.
It seems to be the thing to do!

We moved back from Mackay!

Sign in to follow this topic