Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Would like to make some friends

Would like to make some friends Rss

Hello. My name is Kylie. I have 3 boys aged 8, 6 and 2 and I am 12 weeks pregnant. I've been in Sunbury for just over a year.
I was wondering if there was anyone from Sunbury or near by, or even on the train line.
I don't drive, which also means I don't get out of Sunbury much, so I'm also trying to find a way to get to the city or somewhere.
So is there anyone who would like to catch up?

Hi Kylie, I've lived in Sunbury for just under a year also.
I have 2 boys, 4 yrs and 5 months.
Let me know if you'd like to catch up, Lee
Hi Lee
How r u? I'd be happy to catch up.
My partner has gone up to Qld for a couple of weeks so it will give me a reason to get out of the house smile

Just let me know what day and time suits you and where you would like to meet.

Hi Kylie,

What days suit you? Would you like to meet at a playground or maybe catch up for a coffee?

Lee
Hi Lee

Sorry it's taken a while to reply. i was busy on school holidays, then have been sick for the past week.

Anyway, would you like to catchup for a coffee or something maybe next week or the week after. Not sure where, you can name a place.

Hi Kylie and Lee,
I am in sunbury also, My name is Tiffany. We moved here last July. So sounds like we're all reasonably new comers to the area! I have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old daughter. I'd be interested in catching up for a playdate. There is a great park out in the jackson hill estate. It is up the same road that target is on.

Hi Kylie and Lee,
I am in sunbury also, My name is Tiffany. We moved here last July. So sounds like we're all reasonably new comers to the area! I have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old daughter. I'd be interested in catching up for a playdate. There is a great park out in the jackson hill estate. It is up the same road that target is on.

HI Kylie and Tiffany, sorry I haven't logged in for awhile. I'm going through a messy divorce and just found out my lovely ex sold our motorhome for $45k less then its value and apparently in the eyes of the law it doesn't really matter.. Anyway I'm free to catch up, and my son loves the park at Jacksons Hill! What days are you ladies free? At the moment Mondays and Fridays are good for me..
Lee
Hi Kylie, Id love to catch up sometime,i live in melton and i have 2 boys aged 2 and nearly 4, feel free to msg me and we can catch up

Rachel

Sign in to follow this topic