Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. feeling a little lonley :(

feeling a little lonley :( Rss

Hi all,

I think that I may be slightly hormonal or something but I am suddenly feeling quite lonley.

I dont make friends easily so dont have a lot and it is causing me to feel quite lonley so just thought that I would try here smile

We are also currently trying for our second child and really having no luck at all which is draining my energy!! I never thought it would be so difficult as our first was an accident and we did not get around to ever try for her!

Take care
Hi,

I hope that by the time this reaches you you are feeling alot better. I think it is quite isolating at home with the kids. I haven't had the opportunity to do it before, but I had our third daughter 4 months ago and this is my first maternity leave.

Trying to get pregnant must be horribly stressful, my sister in law is now expecting there second and this bubbie will be 5 years younger than my nephew. We never planned any of our pregnancy's and they were all at times we weren't expecting them- like 4 months before our wedding (my dress maker was the third person to know I was pregnant he,he) but I believe this was a blessing as I am a total control freak and would otherwise have over thought the whole process.

I haven't posted much before but your message called out to me today. Everyone on this forum seems really supportive and friendly, so I am sure you will make lots of new forum friends in no time!! I guess I relate as I like people and can make superficial friends easily enough but find it hard to make really good new friends as I get older.

I am not sure what the weather is like where you are- I'm in WA and I just has a walk with my littlest and that helped me out of my grumpy, had no sleep hole, if that doesn't help there is always chocolate!

Hope to see you post again soon smile
The only advice I can offer is from two of my friends experiences... Go on a holiday, have fun, relax and enjoy it smile
Both my friends had to go down IVF treatment line, but just before the day both fell pregnant from having unexpected time off enjoying a holiday with their man and relaxing.. Stress does some horrible things. I hope your dreams come tue smile
sending lotsa luv and cuddles dear friend smile xo
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your replies, I very much appriciate it smile I had no idea that I had any lol I just accidently came accross them.

Think that I just had a moment...or more a whole week of moments lol but feeling a whole lot better now. Stress IS a horrible thing, does terrible things to your body. I guess the best thing to do is as they say *stress less* however thats easier said than done sometimes and being a stress head is just part of who I am.

I think that I am just focusing too much on falling pregnant and that it is taking up to much of my energy.

Yes walking is a great stress reliever, I love to get out with my little girl and take her down the park or the beach.

Thanks again for your replies

xoxox

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your replies, I very much appriciate it smile I had no idea that I had any lol I just accidently came accross them.

Think that I just had a moment...or more a whole week of moments lol but feeling a whole lot better now. Stress IS a horrible thing, does terrible things to your body. I guess the best thing to do is as they say *stress less* however thats easier said than done sometimes and being a stress head is just part of who I am.

I think that I am just focusing too much on falling pregnant and that it is taking up to much of my energy.

Yes walking is a great stress reliever, I love to get out with my little girl and take her down the park or the beach.

xoxox

Hi Ladies,

xoxox

Hi My name is Jasmin and I've just moved to Yeppoon with my family. It's not nice feeling lonely let alone trying to fall pregnant, If you would like to catch up for a cuppa or lunch somewhere I would love to. I have 2 beautiful children that light up my life. My daughter is 4 and my son is 13mths old.
Be nice to have a chat
Jas xox
Sign in to follow this topic