1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Frankston and surrounding

Frankston and surrounding Lock Rss

Hi mums,

My name is Abbey.

I am 27 years of age. My daughter Matilda is two (Sept,08) and I am 13 weeks pregnant with number two (due Aug, 11)

My partner Rob (30) and I are relatively new to Frankston and still quite new to Melbourne (from Sydney).

We're pretty easy going, enjoy great company, enjoy a good laugh, we experience the up's and down's of parenthood and life as everyone does.

I'm really keen to meet some mum's in the area who are interested in meeting for coffee, a play, a chat.

We're also really keen to make some friends in the area to enjoy barbeque's and family catch up's with.

My email address is abstar.robstar@hotmail.com if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Abbey
Hi Abbey,

We have also just moved to the Frankston area (Karingal Drive). Both me and my partner Luke are 25. We have a daughter Stella who is 10 months old.

I would love to meet up for a coffee. My email is carla_236@hotmail.com

I work Wenesday - Fiday but have Monday and Tuesday off to enjoy with Stella.

I'm also having a look at playgroups in the area.

Carla grin
Hi <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

If your interested in playgroups, a really good one is on warrandyte road in Langwarrin. Otherwise if you click on this link, it will give you a list of group in our area My link

Cindy 27 mother of 3 Langwarrin <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Mummy to Christian, Adele & Eloise

Hi Ladies,

Carla,

I really would love to catch up.

I work Mondays so Tuesdays it is!

I've emailed you my contact details.

Talk to you soon, Abbey

Cindy,

You're a gem! Are you taking your two youngest to the playgroup you've recommended? What day/s do you go?
With baby number two due only a couple of weeks before Matilda's birthday, I've already started planning Mati's party for September, lol!!!

I've finished work now so I am, as some would say, a lady of leisure.

Matilda and I have met up with 4 mums now through this site and another two mums I am talking with on line. Every one is really lovely, easy going and already some great friendships are being formed.

We are all catching up quite regularly and everyone seems to be getting along really well.

If you live in the area and have room for some new friends for yourself and your little people then send me an email. One thing all of us mum's have in common, apart from being mum's with bubs and living relatively close to each other is that we all want to meet new people and make new friends.

Us mum's, we are of all ages and our bubba's range from 3 months to 5 years and we are all getting along really well.

I would also really love to meet some mum's in the area who are expecting!

I reckon this post is borderline a blind date advert, lol!!!!!
HI im 32 with a 3.5year old and 11month old both girls, were on willow rd iin frankston would be keen to catch up my daughter goes to bruce park mon and fri 3 year old kinder

HI im 32 with a 3.5year old and 11month old both girls, were on willow rd iin frankston would be keen to catch up my daughter goes to bruce park mon and fri 3 year old kinder

Hi NSF188,

I've just PM'd you, if you're free during the week for a coffee and play that would be great.
I am planning on trying out the 2-5yr story time at Frankston library on Thursday morning if you're free and you think your girls might be interested.

Hear from you soon,

Abbey
Hi Abbey,

Our first bundle of joy is due late July and i am keen to meet other mums/mums to be on the peninsula.

Hubby and I moved to Tuerong about 9 mths ago, after a stint in Melbourne CBD and 5 years in london. I'm more a city girl at heart but the peninsula has won me over and I now wouldn't want to live anywhere else!! Although hubby is from the peninsula originally, we don't know a lot of other families in the area and would love to meet some new people.

I start my maternity leave in five weeks and i am sure i'll go nuts staring at the same four walls all day, and would welcome some like minded adult conversation !!

Look forward to hearing from you,

- Erin
Hi Erin,

Congratulations on expecting your little bubbarooni, did you find out what you're having??

I would love to catch up for coffee. I'll email you my contact info.

If you're still working full time then no hurry, I know how tiring it is juggling work and pregnancy so you just contact me when you finish up with work.

Thanks for your reply, talk soon,

Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Our first bundle of joy is due late July and i am keen to meet other mums/mums to be on the peninsula.

Hubby and I moved to Tuerong about 9 mths ago, after a stint in Melbourne CBD and 5 years in london. I'm more a city girl at heart but the peninsula has won me over and I now wouldn't want to live anywhere else!! Although hubby is from the peninsula originally, we don't know a lot of other families in the area and would love to meet some new people.

I start my maternity leave in five weeks and i am sure i'll go nuts staring at the same four walls all day, and would welcome some like minded adult conversation !!

Look forward to hearing from you,

- Erin
ooooh, so I'm 30 weeks on Tuesday, our little baking bundle is going to be here before we know it.
Hi all, i see the last post on here was 1 year ago, so i hope some one sees this.. I am a 25yr old mum to 3 boys, 2yrs old and 8month old twins.. I dont know alot of people in the area and im craving some social time with other mums, would also be good for my partner and i, to know other families with kids for the occasional get together, we have lived here almost 1 year and dont know alot of people, except family.. Please get in touch if you want to be my friend ;P LOL Be nice to know other mums in the area and get out a bit more..

Chloe xx
Sign in to follow this topic