Huggies Forum

young mums melbourne Lock Rss

hey i'm misty i'm 20 and a sahm to maddison who is 2 and chance who is 1month looking to meet some other mums for catch ups/play dates.
hey there
where abouts in melb u from?
im from doncaster what about your self?
hey there im not offically in melbourne but i will be in a few months ,im 22 have a 12mth old DS my partner is 27. we will be moving over there from nz soon, we have been accepted for a transfer over there hopefully in keysborough!!
im also a SAHM!
Hi there,

I have a 4 yr old and a 8 month old. I live in South East Melb... in Pakenham. Been here just over a year. Ive just recently started working from home and its always good to meet new mums and bubs.
Im from rowville, 22 y/o, have a 7 week old DD smile
Hey Misty! Im 19 years old and a mum of a 7 week old son smile I live in the doncaster/donvale area as well and it would be great to meet up with another young mum!
Hi I'm Krystal, im 21, and have 2 beautiful girls....Nevaeh is 3 1/2 and Savannah will be 1month on Saturday

I live in the south eastern suburbs of melb!!

looking forward to meeting new people

Hi smile
My name is Paris and I am new to the Carrum Downs area. I am a 18 years old and a young mum of a four month old daughter, Ella. I would love to meet some other mums in the area and catch up for a chat as I am from Cheltenham and don't know anyone around Carrum Downs smile
My e-mail is [email protected]
Hi,
My name is Bronte and I'm from the Heidelberg area. Im 19 and and mum to 3 month old Jayla. Would love to meet some other young mums as I am the only person I know!!!
x
There is a casual young mums group held in reservoir starting back today from 12:30 at PRACE. Please contact me for more details. grin
Heyy, I'm DJ I'm 20 and am due to have bubs in October and I'm from Melbourne in Sunbury area
Would love to chat X
Sign in to follow this topic