Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Mums in Doreen and Surrounds

Mums in Doreen and Surrounds Lock Rss

Hi All,

I am a mum of a 9 month old baby girl looking for other mums in the area. I didn't grow up around here and a lot of my friends don't have children or have the time for children.

If your interested in a chat or meet up for the occassional coffee drop us a line.

Cheers
Nerissa.

Hi All,

I am a mum of a 9 month old baby girl looking for other mums in the area. I didn't grow up around here and a lot of my friends don't have children or have the time for children.

If your interested in a chat or meet up for the occassional coffee drop us a line.

Cheers
Nerissa.

Hey nerissa, I'm a mum of a 10 week old, I live in watsonia so not far from Doreen, I don't have many friends in the area who have kids either.
Hi,

I love in Doreen and have a 3 1/2 month old. Would love to catch up for a coffee if your still intrested?

Tina
Hi Tina,

Sorry I've only just checked and seen your message. Do you have Facebook, I check that more regularly so we could have a chat and organize a catch up if you would like.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Nerissa.
i will be moving to whittlesea in a week, would love to meet u and ur lil girl tongue haha love ya guts grin
I live in epping new to the area. [email protected]
I know noone around here would love a coffee buddy...
I live in epping new to the area. [email protected]
I know noone around here would love a coffee buddy...
Sign in to follow this topic