Huggies Forum

Young mum to be! :) Rss

Hey there!

I'm a young mum to be! - (Arghhh! Im still trying to get used to being called that haha) I'm a Melbourne girl, and would love to hear from some Orr young mums to be or already mums. Just for a chat and hopefully spark a friendship. I'm due in September so getting exited, I'm 19 and only just getting over what they call "morning sickness" but I would call it "all day and night sickness"

I won't blabber on to much here and put you to sleep! But would love to hear from you!

hope to hear from you!
smile cya, Maddie
hey there, congrats on ur pregnancy!!!

im 22 and a mummy to noah who is 3, im married to my man of 6 years and we are expecting our second bubba (girl) in may. im from melbourne aswell smile
Im going out on a limb here.... but I used to have a friend who's sister has the same name as u. Do you have a sister called Natasha?

Congratz on your first pregnancy!

I was 19 when I fell pregnant with my first smile took abit to absorb it all when I first found out. But I had been around babies a fair bit, read alot of info, and felt fairly confident about becoming a mum.
Hi,

My name is Louann!!! Congrats on yr pregnancy, i understand yr all day sickness as i had it to lol, i am currently pregnant with my first child and 23 years old. I live in the bayside area and have only moved here a year ago from the gold coast, QLD. I would really like to also meet some young mum's or mum's to be.

I hope you feel better!!!

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/06/22/2012]... a pregnancy ticker[/url]

hey there, congrats on ur pregnancy!!!

im 22 and a mummy to noah who is 3, im married to my man of 6 years and we are expecting our second bubba (girl) in may. im from melbourne aswell smile

Hey! Congrats for your good news too!
A little girl how exiting, starting to think of any names yet? That's so good you are in such a strong relationship- my partner comes from a christian background so his parents have raised the idea of mariage so Ill let you know how that goes haha!
Your from Melbourne hey? Bet your not enjoying the cold weather! I know for a fact I'm not! What part of Melbourne are you from?

Was great hearing from you!

smile
[quote name='LouLou88' date='06 March 2012 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1331003481' post='3153012']
Hi,

My name is Louann!!! Congrats on yr pregnancy, i understand yr all day sickness as i had it to lol, i am currently pregnant with my first child and 23 years old. I live in the bayside area and have only moved here a year ago from the gold coast, QLD. I would really like to also meet some young mum's or mum's to be.

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/06/22/2012]... a pregnancy ticker[/url]
[/quote]

Hi Louann!
Thanks for your post!
Yes the all day sickness is the worst! I can't even wear all my lovely perfumes I had given to me for Christmas anymore haha!
My boyfriends a year older then you! Congratulations on your pregnancy as well! Hope everything's going great!
I moved down from QLD 2 years ago- Townsville so missing the heat!
I would love to try and organize a group of us "youngies" could be really good I think?!

Was good hearing from you <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>!
[quote name='LouLou88' date='06 March 2012 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1331003481' post='3153012']
Hi,

[/quote]

Hi Louann!
Thanks for your post!
Yes the all day sickness is the worst! I can't even wear all my lovely perfumes I had given to me for Christmas anymore haha!
My boyfriends a year older then you! Congratulations on your pregnancy as well! Hope everything's going great!
I moved down from QLD 2 years ago- Townsville so missing the heat!
I would love to try and organize a group of us "youngies" could be really good I think?!

Was good hearing from you <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>!

Im going out on a limb here.... but I used to have a friend who's sister has the same name as u. Do you have a sister called Natasha?

Congratz on your first pregnancy!

I was 19 when I fell pregnant with my first smile took abit to absorb it all when I first found out. But I had been around babies a fair bit, read alot of info, and felt fairly confident about becoming a mum.

Haha no no Natasha sorry haha! I could say yes if you like haha..
Yeah, it has takenALOT of time to absorb just stressing about everything as usual but it should be okay (or so I keep telling myself)

I just got the good news that O was accepted in the Women's Royal hospital so I'm really happy about that!

What's your kids name?

smile

Haha no no Natasha sorry haha! I could say yes if you like haha..
Yeah, it has takenALOT of time to absorb just stressing about everything as usual but it should be okay (or so I keep telling myself)

I just got the good news that O was accepted in the Women's Royal hospital so I'm really happy about that!

What's your kids name?

smile

There's alot to learn but its all so exciting!

Thats great that you got into the hospital you wanted smile I thought they only took in risky pregnancies at the womens, I might be wrong though.

My girls names are Eva & Marlia smile
Hey Maddie,

A catch up sounds lovely, i'm so sick of being in the house all day and there's only so much you can do to entertain yourself lol, what part of melbourne do u live in? ANOTHER QLD'r YAY, i havent met anyone down here from QLD... I also miss the heat. Let me know when you want to organise a catch up <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Hope the sickness eases, mine is gone for now FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Speak Soon Louann <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Hey girls, I'm 25 and have a 2yr old and am also 6mnths preggers. Actually Louann, we have the same due date! I live in Bayside, would love to meet some other young mums in the area, PM me for a catchup.
Hi, I'm also 25 with a 2 yr old and have just had number 2. Who is now 8 weeks old! I live in Chelsea heights, where abouts are you, if you fancied a catch up?
Melly22 I just tried pm you but I can't get it to work on my phone?!?
Zoe x
Sign in to follow this topic