Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Looking for a Melbourne family expecting a baby in May/June for observation

Looking for a Melbourne family expecting a baby in May/June for observation Rss

Hi everyone,
My name is Lucianne and I have recently started training as a Child Psychotherapist through Monash University and the Victorian Child Psychotherapy Association. As part of my training I am required to complete a one-year infant observation.

I am currently looking for a family who are expecting a baby around May to June who would be willing to have me complete a weekly, one hour observation in their home. My role would be that of a friendly, attentive, non-advisory and non-judgemental observer.

If you live in inner west Melbourne or surrounds and are interested in learning more or would like to take part, please feel free to contact me on 0434 142 295 or via email at lucianne@createconnections.com.au. We would arrange a meeting before your baby is born, to talk more about the observation and to answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Lucianne
hi there i think you have dates wrong no one would be pregnant yet with a may or june baby
Jerm3110 wrote:
hi there i think you have dates wrong no one would be pregnant yet with a may or june baby

They would be 8 or 9 months along. smile

oh sorry realised after due this may or june i thought you wanted to track from the beginning of pregnancy for a year smile
Sign in to follow this topic