Huggies Forum

my skin needs help Rss

Hello, everyone. I'm going to give birth in April, but this topic is not about it. I used to have perfect skin, only when I was on my period a few breakouts may have appeared. When I got pregnant everything was also ok, but two months ago I noticed that my skin changed, especially on my face. Skin all over my body became dry, but my skin face is worse. I use a lot of products, but they make my skin oily, not moisturized. And because of it redness also appeared. I drink enough water, eat good, but I can't moisturize my skin. Has anyone had something like that in the last month of pregnancy? Have you taken vitamins, or used special products. Please, share your experience. Thanks a lot.
Oh, I have almost the same trouble. My body skin is okay, and I don't have difficulties with taking care of it, but the skin on my face requires a lot of effort to keep it moisturized and good-looking. There is one product I've been using for some time, and it helps my skin. I use skinlab lift and firm serum every day, and the results are visible. And I can say that now, it's my favorite product. It has Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin C, Antioxidant Vitamin E, Collagen & Elastin, which moisturize my skin significantly, protect from the environmental impact, and make my face look fresh and smooth.
Use vitamin C serum. It speeds up new cell regeneration. Also, do you use sunscreen? Avène Hydrance Optimale SPF 25 works best for me. It soothes and softens my skin, it has antioxidants and vitamin E and also protects my skin from sun damage.
How do you know it's enough water? Just asking, since you might need a lil' bit more for you and your soon-to-be-born.
I'm not using any fancy creams, just some coconut oil. And here are some tricks I learned:

-Putting your oil on after bathing, while your skin is still a bit damp. Helps to keep moisture in.
-Every other day, lather up in your oil and let it sit for ten minutes or so BEFORE a shower or bath. Then, rinsing gently with water. This takes a little getting used to but really helps with absorption.
But also I'd recommend you to see a dermatologist.

Best of luck!
The goal of any skin-care routine is to tune up your complexion so it’s functioning at its best, and also troubleshoot or target any areas you want to work on. Beauty routines are an opportunity to notice changes within yourself. As your skin needs shifts with age, so will your products. It’s not about creating perfection. But the main problem can be identified according to the skin issues as I was facing black spots on my face so one of my closed advice to me vitamin C serum and it gave positive results for my f
Sign in to follow this topic