Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

new to this Lock Rss

her there all my names belinda and im a 29 yr old mum of 2 girls 6 and 8 weeks and would love to meet and chat with mums from anywhere but would be great if you live in melb/vic

tayla 16/08/03

I'm also new to this. Hi my name's Andie, I'm 33 & a first time mum to Isabella who's 27 wks old. I'm also a melb girl. I love a chat, my direct email [email protected]
Hi there,

I am a 29 year old mum with 2 boys 5 & 15 months & expecting number 3 in July. I also love to chat about anything & everything.
Hi my name is Kelly and I'm 26 yr old mum. Her name is Chelsea and she is 8 1/2 mths. I live in the Eastern Suburbs of Melb. I love to get chatting.

Kelly, Melbourne, 3 kids

Hi My name is Mariane. I have a 12 month old boy, James. We are moving to Rowville in a few weeks and would love to meet some new mums and bubs.
You can email direct at [email protected]
Mares and Jamie

Mares, VIC, 5yr old James and 2 yr old Michael

Hi there im new at this as well i live in melb well about 30-40 mins out of melb looking forward to your answer thank you
hello everyone! i have been around here a while ... and love this site!! its really great! i am from hampton park and i have a beautiful 14 month old son! my email is [email protected] ... look forward to getting some emails from you guys smile

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi my name is Dianne. Im addicted to this site too. I have a 6 month old son Jai, and he's pretty much an angel! I live in Berwick but am moving to Pakenham next week. im prepared to catch up if anyone wants to. Theres a few places to go around our area. Does anyone want to arrange a meeting place?

Di, vic, Jai born 17/8/04

Hi there Diane, woould love to arrange a meet but im from the other side of town and getting there would be a bit of a problem!!!

Take care

tayla 16/08/03

Sign in to follow this topic