Huggies Forum

new to this Rss

her there all my names belinda and im a 29 yr old mum of 2 girls 6 and 8 weeks and would love to meet and chat with mums from anywhere but would be great if you live in melb/vic

tayla 16/08/03

I'm also new to this. Hi my name's Andie, I'm 33 & a first time mum to Isabella who's 27 wks old. I'm also a melb girl. I love a chat, my direct email is.....andiemmaka@yahoo.com.au
Hi there,

I am a 29 year old mum with 2 boys 5 & 15 months & expecting number 3 in July. I also love to chat about anything & everything.
Hi my name is Kelly and I'm 26 yr old mum. Her name is Chelsea and she is 8 1/2 mths. I live in the Eastern Suburbs of Melb. I love to get chatting.

Kelly, Melbourne, 3 kids

Hi My name is Mariane. I have a 12 month old boy, James. We are moving to Rowville in a few weeks and would love to meet some new mums and bubs.
You can email direct at mares_pete_cumo@yahoo.com
Mares and Jamie

Mares, VIC, 5yr old James and 2 yr old Michael

Hi there im new at this as well i live in melb well about 30-40 mins out of melb looking forward to your answer thank you
hello everyone! i have been around here a while ... and love this site!! its really great! i am from hampton park and i have a beautiful 14 month old son! my email is kazdoll@hotmail.com ... look forward to getting some emails from you guys smile

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi my name is Dianne. Im addicted to this site too. I have a 6 month old son Jai, and he's pretty much an angel! I live in Berwick but am moving to Pakenham next week. im prepared to catch up if anyone wants to. Theres a few places to go around our area. Does anyone want to arrange a meeting place?

Di, vic, Jai born 17/8/04

Hi there Diane, woould love to arrange a meet but im from the other side of town and getting there would be a bit of a problem!!!

Take care

tayla 16/08/03

Sign in to follow this topic