Huggies Forum

Melton Mummy Lock Rss

Hello

My name is Tiffany. I live in Melton also, nice and central !

I am 26 yo and have a 4 mth old baby girl ! First time mother and would love other mother friends... It's hard to stay connected to friends who don't have kids now and you are distracted, and want to talk about your baby lol

Tiffany -
Email is; [email protected]
Hi,
My names Lisa ,36years young, I have a 4 year old with Autism umongst other things. He's at kinder 3 days now but I've struggled to meet people as Melton is boring when your alone. I have a partner who's 44 and we are looking for other families to start taking day and weekend trips as a group to places. We like to travel and particularly looking for a family who would want to do trips, like the puffing billy train, weekend beach stays etc, looking to get Jaiden out and about. You can find me on Facebook Lisa Herd, just pm me or if u can't email on [email protected]
Hi,
My names Lisa ,36years young, I have a 4 year old with Autism umongst other things. He's at kinder 3 days now but I've struggled to meet people as Melton is boring when your alone. I have a partner who's 44 and we are looking for other families to start taking day and weekend trips as a group to places. We like to travel and particularly looking for a family who would want to do trips, like the puffing billy train, weekend beach stays etc, looking to get Jaiden out and about. You can find me on Facebook Lisa Herd, just pm me or if u can't email on [email protected]
Hi,
Hi,
Hi I am 25 a singel mother of 3 little children. I would love to meet other mothers around Melton
My email is [email protected]
????
Sign in to follow this topic