Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. Bendigo and surrounding areas

Bendigo and surrounding areas Lock Rss

Hey there, I'd be interested in a Bendigo meet as well!

I'm Liz, have a 2 1/2 yo DD named Tannah, and have another on the way, due in November.

LizzE, think I know you from the due in Nov thread?

Liz yes we are in the same Nov thread, are you going to the base or SJOG?

OK where abouts do we want to meet up for this catch up. Ihave a school run every day plus a kider run on tues & thurs. I'm in Huntly..... Anyone have a fav place?

Lizz

I'm going to SJOG - had DD there and they were great.

Anyday is good for me except Wednesdays... and anywhere!

hi not sure if anybody reads this post anymore, i've just found it- i have been in bendigo just over 4 yrs now, moved from gold coast- hubby is from here-, i have 3 kids, 4yo, 2yo, 4weeks old, and have found it really hard to make good friends, i have one really good 1, but dont see as much of her as used to, so feeling a bit left out of the adult scene at moment lol, i live in white hills, and would love to chat to any other mums in bendigo.
maria
hmmm - i've just moved over to echuca, would have loved to have a catch up otherwise sad i know no-one over here, will have to try and find a thread about this area. best of luck smile

Just found this post looks like its been desserted for a couple of months now but i'll try anyway lol, i'm a new first time mum, i have a 7 week old baby girl. Im looking for some new friends hopefully someone still looks here lol
Hey everyone. I am a Bendigo girl, lived in Geelong for a year and am back again now. I have my 4th bubz on the way even though i am only 22. Would love to catch up and make some more mummy friends as I have found it hard because of my age.

My hotmail is [email protected] if anyone wants to chat or meet up!
Cheers.
Any Bendigo mums still around? We're thinking of moving to Bendigo soon and would love to meet some new people. I have 2 girls 8 1/2 months and nearly 3 1/2.

Any Bendigo mums still around? We're thinking of moving to Bendigo soon and would love to meet some new people. I have 2 girls 8 1/2 months and nearly 3 1/2.

Hi Princessdaddyandme
Thats great to here your moving to bendigo smile
I'm 24 and have a 8 month old baby girl. Good luck with the move smile

Hi Princessdaddyandme
Thats great to here your moving to bendigo smile
I'm 24 and have a 8 month old baby girl. Good luck with the move smile

Thanks for the reply, I have sent you a PM smile
Sign in to follow this topic