Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. Second hand baby clothes and goods for SALE!!!!!

Second hand baby clothes and goods for SALE!!!!! Lock Rss

Hey there Mums and Mums to be.

Are you still on the hunt for baby products and clothes. Well look no further. If you are in Melbourne I may have exactly what you are looking for. The following list I have for sale and ready to be collected right now. All items are second had but in great condition just make me an offer and we'll take it from there.

We have:

White painted wood Cot and Mattress
Cot sheet sets (white with yellow trim and white with green trim)
Cot mattress protectors
Cot blankets (pink, orange, green)
Bassinet Natural timber colour with mattress
Bassinet sheets (white and green)
Bassinet mattress protectors
Bassinet blankets (assorted colours)
Baby and toddler toys
Baby and toddler clothes (ranging in size from 0000-2) mostly girls clothes but some white and yellow in baby sizes.
Baby wraps inc muslin and cotton and flannel.

Contact me for more info.

Mel
xoxo

LIVING AND BREATHING THE REAL WORLD!!!

hi there...!!!just wondering where about in melb u are...and how much u wntd 4 the cot sheet sets...and some clothes...i have a daughter who is about in size 0-2 depending on brands and stuff....

Hey there,

I am quite happy to take offers for everything really. There are 2 sheet sets on offer and plenty of clothes. You are more than welcome to pick through the range.

We are in Narre Warren.

Mel
xoxo

Awesome...we live in shepp but my brother in law lives in cranbourne....i need a cot mattress aswell but im sure u wld like 2 sell them 2gether....i wldnt mind another cot but i cant afford a new one jst yet..!!!!m not sure when we will be goin 2 melb again but no doubt it wont be far away...will have 2 go thru the clothes and yer....will make an offer then...if u have any other offers before then ur more than welcome to sell to the other person...dnt wan2 keep u waiting

Not a worry at all well when you are next in Melbourne let me know and Ill let you know what we have left. You are more than welcome to the cot mattress and cot the cot mattress would be around $40 and the cot around $40.

Mel
xoxo

just a couple of questions????wat type of mattress is it...is it innerspring or foam..???? and how long have u had them both....like how much wearhave they had???

The cot is an older style cot that we have had for 2 years (I only have the one child) and the mattress was brand new and we stopped using it after about 2 years.

Mel
xoxo

great...wat type of mattress is it???i was sort of after an innerspring mattress

It is an inner spring sorry missed that one.

Mel
xoxo

excellent....well nxt time we come to melb i will get in contact with you and if u still have some stuff...we will come have a look...thanks

Sign in to follow this topic