Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. moving to warrnambool at the end of Nov

moving to warrnambool at the end of Nov Lock Rss

Hi

We live in Bendigo and are moving to Warrnambool i have two sons a 4 and a half year old and a 2 year old who will be 3 in Jan and i am due with my third in Nov.
We are looking to rent a house what are the best areas?
I need information on child cares and kinder and any mothers groups any help would be great.
hi,

How exciting to be moving here is it for work or hubbys work???

We just moved back to warrnambool ( used to live here ) in March after being in Melbourne for the last 5 years and are fitting in well - well i think lol

I have 4 kids and 1 on the way 8y old son 4 half yr son my daughter will be 3 in 3 weeks and a 17 month old son with another one due in march!

Ok as for kinders my son has gotten into Warrnambool Central kinder which is in the central of warrnambool lol but close to the school my oldest goes to ring the council and see what you can do as the kinder registration has closed and not sure what will be left.... im assuming u are meaning for next year???

There is a few child care centres around however they are hard to get into the waiting list is long and im still waiting on a day...

Mothers group im in 2 - one is a new mums to warrnambool group its on tuesday morning in the council area its great and my other group - the best one lol we meet on thursday lunch and its actually a group of mums i found here on huggies when i posted i was moving to Warrnambool!!! Your welcome to meet with us!

as for houses where ever you can get one is great it took us from march til august 1st to get one! so you pretty safe wherever u go there is a few here and there places u wouldnt want to live but mostly all safe!!

Feel free to ask anymore

Bree
xx

hi,

How exciting to be moving here is it for work or hubbys work???

We just moved back to warrnambool ( used to live here ) in March after being in Melbourne for the last 5 years and are fitting in well - well i think lol

I have 4 kids and 1 on the way 8y old son 4 half yr son my daughter will be 3 in 3 weeks and a 17 month old son with another one due in march!

Ok as for kinders my son has gotten into Warrnambool Central kinder which is in the central of warrnambool lol but close to the school my oldest goes to ring the council and see what you can do as the kinder registration has closed and not sure what will be left.... im assuming u are meaning for next year???

There is a few child care centres around however they are hard to get into the waiting list is long and im still waiting on a day...

Mothers group im in 2 - one is a new mums to warrnambool group its on tuesday morning in the council area its great and my other group - the best one lol we meet on thursday lunch and its actually a group of mums i found here on huggies when i posted i was moving to Warrnambool!!! Your welcome to meet with us!

as for houses where ever you can get one is great it took us from march til august 1st to get one! so you pretty safe wherever u go there is a few here and there places u wouldnt want to live but mostly all safe!!

Feel free to ask anymore

Bree
xx

Thank you for the information
We are moving for my husbands work.
I am looking forward to it

glad you said our mothers group was best bree lol

Hi, Just wanting more information on mothers groups in Warrnambool:)
hi guys,

My name's Daisy - I see this thread come up and thought I'd see if you were still active on it. I'm moving to warrnambool in three weeks with my partner and 12 month old son. Won't know anyone in warrnambool so keen to join some mothers groups and meet some new people! Is the Tuesday one still running?

Look forward to hearing back from you guys!
Sign in to follow this topic