Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. New To Melbourne!

New To Melbourne! Rss

Hi!
I am very new to Melbourne and only really have my partners parents that i know here!
I was looking to maybe meet some new people that i could interact with in the Tarneit area or beyond!
I am 23 years old and due to have my first baby in a few weeks time and would love to have other people to interact with in the area.
If there is anyone that would be interested in learning more about me or chatting then please feel free to contact me!
Also if anyone has any advise on good ways to meet other new parents and such, the advise would be appreciated!
Lisa_zim@hotmail.com

everyone in here is always in melbourne sad

damn melbourne..

I live in moe..about an hour and a half from there happy..bit less depending on which way we go O.o

Your first baby hey it must be so exciting for you grin

IF you ever need advice or someone to talk to feel free to PM or post away on here lol ALot of ladies here always have so much great advice
Hi,

I live near Ballarat, but I go to Melb every fortnight and catch up with some friends in Coburg. We all have kids 3 and under (actually there are 6 adults and 12 kids with 2 more on the way!) We meet up at a playcentre and catch up and drink coffee. The staff know us so well that they put 2 tables together every friday and give us special deals! Anyway.... if you can't find anyone to talk to you are more than welcome to join us. We wont meet up til late Jan early Feb, but feel free to PM me if you'd like to come (i know its not that close to tarneit, but its not that far either!)

Oh, we all meet thru the MHN, they ran a parents / mothers group and we all continued to catch up after wards. Considering that group started when my DD1 was 8wks and now she's over 3, i think it was a great way to meet other mums! We are such a close group and we have been thru a lot together and always have supported each other. They are such a great bunch of lovely ladies.

Welcome to Melb too! And congrats on the pregnancy.
Hey Lisa, When you have your bubs the hospital should connect you to a mothers group close by which will make it easier for you to meet new mummys. All the best smile

Hi!
I am very new to Melbourne and only really have my partners parents that i know here!
I was looking to maybe meet some new people that i could interact with in the Tarneit area or beyond!
I am 23 years old and due to have my first baby in a few weeks time and would love to have other people to interact with in the area.
If there is anyone that would be interested in learning more about me or chatting then please feel free to contact me!
Also if anyone has any advise on good ways to meet other new parents and such, the advise would be appreciated!
Lisa_zim@hotmail.com

Hi!
Lisa_zim@hotmail.com
Hi. Im guessing youve had your bub by now (: Congrats!!!
I am from NZ so i understand what its like not to know anyone. But Im sure it wont take long to make friends (: You must be so busy at the moment with your new bub though EXCITING!! Motherhood is a wonderful thing (:
I am 32 and have an 8 month old and live in Melton but if you would like to catch up for a coffe or just get out one day I would been keen. Im always looking to meet people and get Jasmine(my bubba) out and about.
Hope all is going well. Mel (:
A good way to meet mums is your local library too

ps oops!!! first time ive used this forum, not sure what Ive done. hehe! baby brain still
Hi Lisa,

We're over in Frankston which is quite a distance from you but I really wanted to leave a post to say Congratulations!!!

I just love the photo of you and your little one. It really is one of the most beautiful photos of mum and new, newborn I have seen. You look fantastic, still glowing and above all you look absolutely besotted.

So again, Congratulations and I wish you and your little family all the best.

Abbey
Hi Everyone,
I would like to know you all, i am mother for a boy age 4 , we are from Malaysia, moving to Melbourne - Doncaster East this September

HOPe that i can get some opinion from you all.

I have read lots about the Childcare rebate from the government, i am wondering, is that easy to get? do we need to submit lots of documentation?
Hey melb girls!!! Im from Sunbury currently about to move tho to bacchus marsh!
Sign in to follow this topic