Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. Looking for Mums in Geelong

Looking for Mums in Geelong Rss

hi ladies, I have been lokking to join a playgroup in the highton area. I have been put on waiting list but no luck yet!! I have a 23 month old boy and a little baby girl due in Jan. Maybe we could start a new group or just catch up casually. would love to hear from any mums out there in a similar situation or knows of a vacancy smile
Hi,

I am in Geelong and have a 20 month son and am due for no. 2 today actually! (but no sign of her yet!).

With my family and close friends in NZ and only a small mothers group here, I would love to catch up casually or be interested in a play group.

Kim

hi ladies, I have been lokking to join a playgroup in the highton area. I have been put on waiting list but no luck yet!! I have a 23 month old boy and a little baby girl due in Jan. Maybe we could start a new group or just catch up casually. would love to hear from any mums out there in a similar situation or knows of a vacancy smile

Hi Ladies,
I posted on here back in march (LissaBroughton) but got really sick so didnt get a chance to meet up with anyone! Ive now had my bub, hes 12 weeks old now & i have a 3yo boy & 5yo boy. Id be interested in catching up with other mums in geelong, im 28yo & moved here not so long ago & still dont know many people. Ive tried to join a mothers group through my child heath nurse but have been told that im not 'welcome' at a new mothers group even though i have a new bub as i have other children already (so im technically not a 'new' mum) & the playgroup they referred me to i cant take bub to but can take my 3yo! so im a bit stuck!!!
My days are spent with bub at home & playing taxi to my other two boys as well as running hubby's building business from home so any outside contact would be graciously welcome! lol smile
Lissa
Hi Lissa,

I'd love to catch up. I have a near 2 year old and 12 week old daughter and have been in Geelong less than 2 years. I live in Newtown.

Kim
Hi

I'm also new to Geelong from UK. We arrived 21 Oct 2o11 and I am in Highton. I would love to meet up.. I have a just turned 2 girl and a 4yo girl.

We have also been looking at playgroups and not found any in Highton. I have my name down for Roslyn playgroup Friday morning.
I know some other mums too that might want to meet up with similar ages.

Get in touch I would love to hear from you.. smile
Hi its me again. i have decided to start a highton mums group on facebook. I think it will be really useful. please feel free to join.

Mummies in Highton, Belmont, Newtown, Geelong is the name.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/HIGHTONMUMMIES/

thanks smile
Hi Everyone,
We have just moved to Geelong also and Im looking for something to do with my 2 littlest ones. my almost 3 year old has been asking if I have found a playgroup yet, as we used to drop my eldest daugther at kinder (she has just started prep) then go to playgroup and she carnt understand why we have to go home again sad I have found highton Playgroup and they are having an open day on the 27th between 1-3, so I thought I might pop in and see what the goes is.

I also have an 11 month old girls too

smile Kate
Sign in to follow this topic