Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. Moving to Horsham

Moving to Horsham Lock Rss

Hey everyone, we are moving to Horsham in a couple of weeks and I would love to meet other Mums and get involved in a playgroup too. Would love to know if they have any baby gym type things too, my little guy is nearly 4 months smile
Hi there!
I have just moved to Horsham myself and are looking for the same thing! I have been to one playgroup so far, but still looking. I have only found the ones through the council and on the Playgroup Vic site. Where are you moving from? We moved from Launceston, Tas. I have an almost 5yr old, 2.5yr old, and 4 month old twins. My eldest is at school so we are looking for things to do. I am ALMOST considering starting a new playgroup for the Horsham West area. I used to run a playgroup back in Tas.
I will let you know if I find a good playgroup. I guess it just depends on what you're used to! There is a gym-type thing called Kids Capers. It is more aimed at older kids, but there is a small section for under 3's. Plenty of soft shapes to climb over and play on.

Hope some of that helps!
Good Luck!
Oh wow finally a reply! lol I would love to chat and if you are thinking of starting a new playgroup I would be more than happy to help out! Sounds like your twins would be about the same age as my little guy - it would be lovely for him to have some friends! My email address is RennardsonTL (at) hotmail.com if you would like to send me an email or even add me on facebook. We moved here from Perth and are living out at Wartook which is about 40 mins out of town, I dont really know anyone but would love to get out of the house - Im going a little stir crazy!
Sign in to follow this topic