Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. Young Mummys in Geelong

Young Mummys in Geelong Lock Rss

Hey All smile

Im new to this area. I actually live in Torquay..
But Im looking to meet any mums around here because its so lonely when you dont know anyone lol!

Im 20 years old and have a beautiful baby gurl called Amelia, who is now 6 months old.

Feel free to email me, [email protected]
Luv Kristy xx

Kristy, Vic

Hi, I live in Melbourne now but I lived in Clifton Springs up until Feb this year. It might be a bit far to go ( i thinks its bout 1/2 hour) but I highly recommennd the Clifton Springs Playgroup which is held at the golf club. Also a great indoor play centre is Runamuk which is in Breakwater and if you like doing craft there is a place off Pakington Street that has heaps of supplies & you buy by the bag. I know Geelong has heaps of playgroups, if you contact the council they will be able to tell you about the ones closer to you.

Katie,5 year old son & 20month old daughter

Kristy, I recommend run em ragged playcentre down the bottom of Pakington street newtown. Or Jungle Junior in town opposite Dimmeys.
I'd definately join a playgroup in your local area or ask you mchn if there's a mothers group running with babies that are the age of your daughter. Most mums continue to meet after the group finishes at the centre, they usually go to peoples homes.
Kristy

member since 2004

Sign in to follow this topic