Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. 2 yr old boy who doesn't talk yet

2 yr old boy who doesn't talk yet Lock Rss

Hi I'm a 32 yr old mum who lives in the south eastern suburbs who has 4 kids.
One boy 15, 1 boy 4, 1 boy 2 and a 4 month old girl.
Does anybody have any ideas on how i can get my 2 yr old to talk? or is there anybody in the south east to talk to or maybe catch up?

carolyn

Hi, I'm 34 from Cranbourne with a 15 year old girl & 2 boys aged 3 & 5 months. If you want to chat my email is [email protected], Lisa
Hi Carolyn

I also have a 2 year old boy who isn't talking as yet. All he says ins daddy and sometimes mummy, but that's it.

If you like you can email me at: [email protected]

Also I live in the SE suburbs. smile

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi
My name is Donna and i m a very proud mum of 3, Montana aged 4yrs, Hunter 3yrs and Andersyn 11mths.....
My son Hunter has down Syndrome and still is not talking to well, we use Makaton signing with him, i swear by it, it has taken away the frustration he had when trying to communicate with me.... since starting using this he has started to talk, they may only be single words but its a start. I live in Pakenham and would love to chat more with you if you'd like too so feel free to email me on [email protected] or i am on MSN [email protected] feel free to add me if you'd like to chat some more..... i have loads of ideas that have worked for us.
Hope all is well
Look forward to talking soon
Donna
Sign in to follow this topic