Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Shepparton Lock Rss

Hi is any one from shepparton area I am in murchison looking for new friends..
Iam 22 with a 11 week old girl..
Karen

Karen, Vic, 31-3-05 Maddison

Hi Karen, my name is Amy and I am from Kyabram. I am 24 with a 5month old daughter. Don't know if Ky is too far away. from amy
Hi Karen,
I am from Mooroopna, and i have a 15 month old baby girl. I am 25.
My email is [email protected]
love to chat
Kelly

Kelly, Vic, DD 07/04/04 & DD 29/04/08

hi i am new to this group. I am in Shepp an have a 11 month old boy and im due in feb....would love to chat Donna
Hey there karen,
i'm just new in the shepp area. So i'm also looking for new friends. don't know whether you'll get this because you posted your last message ages ago. fingers crossed.. hopefully we can get in touch

erin, vic, 1st bub

i live in shepparton with a 13 month old
e-mail me at [email protected] if u wanna chat!

Cassi, Shepparton, Vic Mum to 14 month old girl

hi Maddi,
my name is Sueanne,i'm 31 and have 5 children,my youngest is 3 nearly 4 and i'm 29 weeks.
i am from Benalla and would love to catch up if u would like.
Sueanne

sueanne,vic,3rdtrimester

hi Maddi,
my name is Sueanne,i'm 31 and have 5 children,my youngest is 3 nearly 4 and i'm 29 weeks.
i am from Benalla and would love to catch up if u would like.
my email address is [email protected]
Sueanne.

sueanne,vic,3rdtrimester

hi im from Girgarre its 45min from shep i have 19mth old girl
if you wont to chat just email me at [email protected]

Hi All I'm Rachelle 25 from Shepparton and i have a 10 month little Girl
Hi just wondering did we want to meet up in Shepp? The playground next to Aquamoves (behind the lake) is a really good spot for the kids....??

DD 31/07/06

Hi girls

my name is kelly, I'm 28 yrs old. I live in north shepparton
I have a DS 3 years old named Mitchell, DH & I are TTC #2 at the moment. my old mums group recently decided to call it quits after 3.1/2 years wink] so I don't have many other local mums that I can chat with either. I'm online most nights after 8pm. once DS is in bed. send me a msg if you feel like a chat one night [email protected]

Kelly xxx smile]

Sign in to follow this topic