Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. Anyone from Drouin ?

Anyone from Drouin ? Lock Rss

Hi Guys,
I have just moved to Drouin in the last couple of weeks and was wondering if there was anyone else close by ?

Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

hi sarah, i live in drouin with my hubby and 3 children, payten 6, anja 4 and beckhem 1. as a matter of fact i think that my hubby works with your partner! hey its cherie here! i was scrolling through to see if there was any groups in drouin and came across your message. what a coincidence! you'll have to come around for a coffee sometime, give me an adult conversation!

HAHAHA, i cant believe its you !! I'm so not used to knowing anyone on this site !!!! Ive been chatting here for over 2 years and dont know anyone !!!!! Ive actually got to pick Luke up from work tonight so i'll drop in for a chat if you want ??

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

hey, well i missed you last night, they actually finished early for once! i am home just about everyday so feel free to come around. have a nice weekend

Hi there sarah i am from pakenham not that far from you i have a 8 month old son and am looking to meet other mums in the area to have a chat with or catch up for cofee hope to hear from u soon smile
Sign in to follow this topic