Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Chilcare at Carindale

Chilcare at Carindale Lock Rss

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding long day childcare centres in the Carindale/Carina/Camp Hill area? My bubs is 3 months old, and I'm looking for somewhere for next year when I have to go back to paid work. I'd love to hear from anyone who has children in care.
Thanks!
Hi there,

My son went to the Carina Child Care Centre run by the Salvation Army Group. They were absolutely fantastic. The only reason we are not there now is we moved to the north side of Brisbane and I miss them so much. They loved my son and he loved being there. Good luck.

AnnieT

Thanks for the reply. We visited there on Friday and put Caitlin's name down. But its good to get some confirmation from other parents.
hi, i used to work at Mt Gravatt East Early Learning Centre and would definately recommend the girls there.

not sure if its too far for u tho, its only bout 5 or so mins from Carindale shops

good luck finding somewhere

HI,

We are sort of in the same boat as you but we have put our name down at the new Chatterbox centre that is opening at Carina/Carindale next year, opposite Carina State School. I know someone who has their child at Chatterbox in Aspley and they are really happy there.
Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard about Chatterbox. I'll have to look into that one.
I worked for Mother Duck for 3 years..their standards are exceptionally high..so i recommend them... smile
Is mother duck on scrub rd? if so that is the one i would recommend, i used to nanny for a family that attended there and the mum used to work there. Also if not to far Canossa at Coorparoo.

Huggies Mum abroad!

Thank you so much for all your input. Coorparoo isn't too far because it will be on my way to work. The only place I haven't felt good at so far was the Peter Pan centre at Coorparoo. They invited me to visit, then acted like it was a big inconvenience that I was there. Plus the toddler room seemed very small compared to other places. I've put Caitlin's name down at most places, so now it's wait and see. But how rich is it that most places charge a wait list fee! At Peter Pan, it was $20! Then you pay an enrolment fee, then fees in advance. Going back to work might not be so worthwhile from a financial point of view!
Sign in to follow this topic