Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. toddler activities on the northside.

toddler activities on the northside. Lock Rss

Hi I live on the north side of brisbane and I would love to get my 2 1/2 yr old boy into some kinder activities like kinder gym/kinder music ect. Can anyong recomend anywhere for me. Also any other suggestions for things to do would be great. Thanks to all for any replies it is greatly appreciated.
hi brismummy,
Depending on where abouts on the northside you live and how far you want to travel, the Zillmere PCYC have alot of kinder activities.

I looked into them when my 4 yr old was 2 but unfortunately none of them fell on days that i had a vehicle, but some of them looked like lots of fun.

From what i remember they had a kinder gym for kids by themselves and another one for parents with young children who could join in, sort of like a mums and bubs gym/yoga class. Mind you that was two years ago so as I said I am unsure if they still have them, but it may be worth a look.

I hope this can be of some help to you, I know what its like to try and find something like that to do with your kids. I also live on the northside and have found it very difficult.

If I can help in any other way please feel free to email me: [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic