Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Movies Lock Rss

I've heard that some places have movie sessions for Mums and Bubs. Does anyone "know" of any?
I have been to one @ the movies @ Garden city.

Linsay, Hannah & Kirra

Upon further Internet Investigation I found that most if not all Birch Carrol and Coyle Cinemas do Mum and Bub sessions (Babies in Arms they call it) at 10:30am Wednesday mornings. Browns Plains is my closest I think.
Anyone intersted in getting together maybe once a month at varying locations to watch a movie? Say first (or some other) Wednesday a month. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how my daughter will go. But I am willing to give it atleast one go smile
Just posting to say I'm really sorry I can't come to the movies tomorrow but Xavier is not well and we are also a bit tight with the finances this week unfortuantley as rates are due ( the down side of owning a home!) So I wont be there tomorrow but would love to come next time, please post when you are all going to meet again next and I will endeavour to be there then!!!
Hope you all enjoy the movie!
Sign in to follow this topic