Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Anyone in the redcliffe Area interested in meeting up for walks,swims, coffees etc...

Anyone in the redcliffe Area interested in meeting up for walks,swims, coffees etc... Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
I am looking for anyone who would be interested in meeting up for walks, swimming, coffee, etc... in the area. I have a 2 mth old daughter cadey (01/09/05) and i have been getting very lazy lately would like to start getting out and about a bit more but dont know to many people in the area as i have just recently moved here and its more fun exercising (yuk) with other people.
If anyone is interested reply on here or e-mail me on [email protected]

charly and Cadey (01/09/05) Brisbane

hi charlene.......i'm gabrielle 35, single mum to claudia 12 months.....we live in redcliffe too, just near the hospital. there's a new mums group starting at mango hill/northlakes next wed at 930am.....last count 13 mums and 17 kids going. i think there's a few from redcliffe going......none of us know each other but it'll be a great chance to meet some new people. the person to email is louise. [email protected]
you should try and come. my email/msn is [email protected]

i'm always up for getting out for a coffee,swim or walk to the beach......drop me a line sometime.

take care

gab

gabrielle 35, QLD, claudia 23-10-04

Hi Charly !!

I live in Margate !! I have a 17 months old boy !!
Would love to go for a walk or coffee with someone !!
I need to exercise to still have a few more kg to loose !!
Keep in touch !!!

I will also be at Louises house tomorrow so if you come we can meet there !!!!! But if you can't come we have to organize something !!!

Ok talk soon
Silvia
Sign in to follow this topic