Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. where are the young mums?

where are the young mums? Lock Rss

Hi guys! There seems to be heap of you on here, young mums that is but I never seem to be able to meet them on the street, they all seem about ten years older than me and look me up and down as if I'm not worthy! (not trying to offend older mums I know you're not all like that!!!) I have been to playgroup once and it was alright but I did feel as though I was the youngest there and didnt have alot in common with many of them.
My DH and I are still wanting to have some sort of social life - I don't mean clubbing every weekend or anything, but we love having BBQs and drinks by the pool on a hot weekend etc. We tend to take bubs with us everywhere as we dont have a sitter, but we dont mind he's great company and no trouble at all! So mums & dads who still want to have some fun please show your faces!!! Please msn me: juliechristie_8@hotmail.com
I'm in Camira (near springfield), so really would love to get to know anyone in my area to form a friendship with too. Am going literally batty not having anyone to talk to!
BTW I invite everyone who still wants to have fun and chat, young or old! I'm not trying to be ageist sorry!
hi i am a young mum i have a 6 yt old daughter a 2 year old son and i due to have my next one in 6 days. i am 22 married and live on the northside at narangba. i knwo you are in camira but i am happy to emial you and stuff if you like. my email address is kezzajenkins@hotmail.com
Hey julie...I know how you feel when older mums look you up and down. I get it all the time but I just shrug it off. It's none of their business!!! I live in Riverview (about 5-10 mins) away from you. I have an 8 month old daughter named Tahlia. Feel free to chat if you like. kelly19305@hotmail.com

Kelly (23) Brisbane, mum to Tahlia 11months

Sign in to follow this topic