Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Anyone live in or around Gordon Park/Stafford/Windsor etc ?

Anyone live in or around Gordon Park/Stafford/Windsor etc ? Lock Rss

Hi there, I'm a SAHM to 2yo boy and 5month girl. Keen to meet other local mums in and around Gordon Park for play dates for kids and sanity sessions (adult conversation) for us. I'm easy walking distance to the Kedron Brook which makes for good exercise and play stops to feed the ducks. I'm not in a 'mothers group or playgroup' yet so if you know of a good one nearby I'd love to know this too. I hope to hear from any other mums going a little stir crazy today. Regards. Ann

AnnieT

Hi Ann

I am SAHM to a 2 year old boy and 3 mth baby girl - would be keed to go for walks etc and start up a mums group around the area - I have tried looking for them but havent been successfully - I am not far from Gordon Park. If you would like to catch up and start establishing a mums group let me know

louiedq1

Hey Ann,

How are you ? Longtime no see! Will have to catch up, let me know what you have organised!!!!!

Have you caught up with Raelene?

Chat soon

Jx

Jilly, Qld, Mum to Amy 14/12/05 & Rebecca 20/7/07

Hi there louiedq1,

I'd love to meet up. What is the age gap between your angels? Ours is 21 mths. Lachlan was 2 in Dec and Sophie was born in Sept. Mornings seem to better organised for me at the moment with feed and sleep times but I can make afternoons work too. I'm free Mon, Wed & Friday's. My email address is [email protected] Hopefully we can work out a meeting time and place. Here's hoping there are some other local mums out there too.

Hi Jilly, things have been busy to say the least!!!

Regards
Ann

AnnieT

Hi Ann

Would love to catch up will send you an email - we are free on Mondays and Fridays

the age gap between our two is 2 years - their birthdays are a week apart

cheers
sue

louiedq1

Sign in to follow this topic