Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Where is everybody????

Where is everybody???? Lock Rss

Where is everybody???? It's getting late at night...all your bubs should be in bed!!!!! Or are they being naughty...tell them Santa won't come he he...

Kelly (23) Brisbane, mum to Tahlia 11months

Hi Tahlia i'm up still.

Thank god it's friday, you feel so buggered on a friday afternoon but you stay up late, why is this?
It must be some sort of excitement that it's finally the weekend or something. What are you up to on the weekend?

Hi tahlia.......sounds like your fri nite is just about as exciting as mine is....lol. i'm sitting here in my brand new pj's eating soup bcoz i couldnt be bothered cooking myself any tea, watching The Biggest Looser and surfing the net......omg!!! what are u up to?

gabrielle 35, QLD, claudia 23-10-04

Hey girls...oh yes!! What exciting friday nights we all must have...lol...
ah well I had my fun before bubs come along...oh god I sound like an old woman!!!
I wasn't in my pj's, I was still in the same clothes I had on that day... I stay up late too even though I sound old...lol
see my saturday nights are as exciting as my friday nights ha ha back soon if anyone is on bubs woke

Kelly (23) Brisbane, mum to Tahlia 11months

Sign in to follow this topic