Hi Ladies,

My name is Mel and i am from Undercover Wear. I am doing a Fundraiser for the Breast cancer council. I am selling a "supporting the cause" charity Tee. they are $34 each plus $3 p&h. ( i unfortunately dont have a picture as my scanner is playing up, but if you would like to see what it looks like go to WWW.UCW.COM.AU, and go to browse catalogue. $10 from every shirt sold goes to the Breast cancer support services of the cancer council. The shirt is a very snug fit, so it recommended you get a size bigger than what you normally wear. It is a black t-shirt with a silver sequin and butterfly design, (at the moment black is the only colour available) MONEY WOULD BE DUE ON OR BEFORE JAN 13th 2006. and shirts will arrive back here around the 20th jan and i will either deliver them to you (if in my area) or post them to you the day they arrive. or if you would like one now before christmas i have another fundraiser going in on dec 13th. (so all money would have to be deposited in my bank.) For more info, email me at [email protected]