Huggies Forum

General Hello Rss

Hello to everybody, I have been a member for quite some time but lately haven't had the chance to come to the forum. My situation has changed a little since the last time I posted. I have a 17mth old boy, Zane and now I have a 7 week old girl, Brooke. I live on the Northside of Brisbane and would love to hear from other mothers with children around the same age. None of my close friends have children of their own so it would be great to talk to someone who can relate to me and what I am going through.

Thanks
Donna xx

zanesmum

Hi Donna,

My name is Melissa and I live in Brissy also, however I am not on the northside... I have 3 children ages, 4yr (b), 2yr 9mnth (g) and a nearly 9mnth old (b)...
Congratulations on the birth of you little girl.. you must be so proud.. I am more than happy to chat to you anytime.. My email address is mmelby79@hotmail.com, and if you have msn feel free to add me so we can have a chat when we are online..
Look forward to hearing from you.
Take care
Melissa

P.S. I know how you must be feelin with not having any of your friends with children.. I went thru the same thing...

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Sign in to follow this topic