Huggies Forum

Northside Mums Rss

Hi my name is Brooke and i have a 5 month old girl called Maddalyn . I recently moved back to the north side of Brissy in the Ferny Hills area. I would love to talk to any mums out there and maybe meet up or something. If you would like to chat my email address is chooksta19au@yahoo.com.au. Hope to hear from someone soon.
See ya

brooke,21,qld

hi i just add you to my yahoo messager i live on the south side of brissy but i like to chat to you on yahoo messager if you want
my name sally im just turn 22 the other day and i have a son that nearly one his name tyler well i hope to hear from you here is my email address spac_dp@yahoo.com

Tyler 12/6/03 . Dion 10/11/08

Hi Sally how are you? . Just wondering what name do i put you under in yahoo messenger? is it just your e mail address? Talk to you soon. bye

brooke,21,qld

hi my name is bobbie i am 26, n have a 3month old girl. We also live on the northside at Narangba

Bris, Bubby Breannah 22.04.04 n Patrick 17.01.06

Hi, my name is Teena I am 23, and have a 4yr old boy Zachary and a 6month old girl Breanna. We also live on the northside at Elimbah and would to chat to other mums. My email address is teenaryder@hotmail.com

Hi my name is Antonella and I live at Brighton with 7mth old baby girl and nearly 10yr old daughter. I currently work parttime but would love to catch up with anybody even for a coffee etc etc .....if your interested pls email me on a_emanuelli@hotmail.com

Ant, Qld, 7mth baby girl, 10yr daughter

Hi my name is Brooke, I have just turned 23 & I have a 2 daughters, 2yrs and 7weeks - Live in the Wavell Heights area and would love to chat to other mums - email rapleybrooke@yahoo.com

Brooke

Emily 08/02, Kayla 07/04 & Jeremy 02/08

Hi Brooke.

My name is Lee, and I live in The Gap. I have one child, Chantell who is 3 1/2. I'm trying for number two. My email address is addictive_as_chocolate@hotmail.com if you wanna chat.

Take care.

Lee

Hi Bobbie my name is kerry i also live at Narangba feel free to email me who knows maybe we can catch up some time for a coffee my email is kezzajenkins@hotmail.com
Hi
I'm Melissa - 34 & mum to Eliana (10 weeks) we live at Stafford & would love to meet up with mums in the area.

Melissa & Eliana 11.11.04 Elysia 18.04.07QLD

Hi ladies,

I've been wanting to join/start a playgroup since my bub was born in August. I'm 21 and live at Gordon Park.

We should all organise to meet at one of the parks in our area. Ie: Teralba Park at Everton Park, Marchant park at Chermside. Or Even at one of the coffee shops.

Any thoughts of ideas?!?

Rebecca- Gordon Park, Qld

Hi Melissa,

there is a great exercise class run by a physio at kedron that you might be interested in. You can bring your baby along and at the end of the class we normally sit down, have a chat and coffee together.

if your interested my email address in becsta_oasys@hotmail.com

Rebecca- Gordon Park, Qld

Sign in to follow this topic