Huggies Forum

Indooroopilly Lock Rss

Are there any other bubs in the area that would like a play date?

Mine's almost 6 months old and getting bored of our apartment. I'm a stay at home mum who is also getting bored of our apartment.

Tamara & Willow (7.10.05) QLD

Hello, My bub is 11mths today!! I am at Richlands but have a car and would be happy to catch up now and then. I come that way regularly as my mm lives at Toowong.

I also meet up with other Mums off this site. (Currently chatting in Lets Get Together Again Thread) We usually meet at each others houses in the Forest Lake area. I know a bus oes to Forest Lake from Indroopilly if you don't have a car.

Anyway If you would like to catch up with me or want to chat feel free to email me at myheart2heart@hotmail.com

Whataheart - Girls16/1/00, 28/4/05 & 04/09/08

Hello. my name is jenny . i've been in australia almost 5months now. im living in taringa..looking 4 friends to do things together... ^^
if your interested in pls email me or txt me
generation3002@hotmail.com/0411894115
hey,
my daughters 8 months old and i no how you feel about getting bored.i live in manly but would love to catchup with you guys. just send me an email nzshell84@hotmail.com or send me an sms..0433705822..happy easter

Hi
I no you posted this a while ago but i have only just found the site we live at Bellbowrie which is about 15 min drive from indooroopilly would loved to meet up for play date i have a son thats 9 months 6.9.05 and he to is now bored with mum i go to the shopping center once a week if you want to meet for coffee or meet at a park or you can come on over
hope to be chatting soon Karen

karen,QLD,DS#1 6.9.05 DS#2 23.5.07,DS#3 19.01.09

Sign in to follow this topic