Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. new plygroup for Ipswich mummies

new plygroup for Ipswich mummies Lock Rss

Hi I am looking to start a new playgroup in the Ipswich area, through the playgorup association. We need a few mums who are interested in order to put paperwork through. If your interested in regular catch ups and activities for your children drop me a line and lets get the ball rolling.
HI Ya!!

Would LOVE to get involved. Have just moved to Flinders View and am looking to get me 22mth old daughter mingling with other kids.

Please let me know the details - pm me if you need more info
I would definately be interested..i live in North Booval and have a 13 month old daughter.

Hi I am looking to start a new playgroup in the Ipswich area, through the playgorup association. We need a few mums who are interested in order to put paperwork through. If your interested in regular catch ups and activities for your children drop me a line and lets get the ball rolling.

Playgroup starts next Wednesday 10 March. 9:30 to 11. Drop me a line if you want more info to come along. Look froward to seeing you then.
Hi ladies,

I am the Director at a Child Care Centre at Karana Downs and we have a room that we are thinking of hiring out to a playgroup. We would include use of all resources, the seperate outdoor playground and could even look at providing a light morning tea (from our on site cook)

If you are interested please let me know...

Thank you
Hi
I am Erin.
I have 2 boys and i am interested in joining your playgroup.
i move down there on the 25th of april.
hi all

just to let you all know there is a new pla group starting up
we all will be meeting at the jets tomorrow (22/4/10) at 10am for coffee
and we will take it from there
this is the first time we all getting together

if you wonna email any time for where we going to be and what time please do so at sscarige09@hotmail.com

Hi ladies,

I am the Director at a Child Care Centre at Karana Downs and we have a room that we are thinking of hiring out to a playgroup. We would include use of all resources, the seperate outdoor playground and could even look at providing a light morning tea (from our on site cook)

If you are interested please let me know...

Thank you

Hi, is this still available, and can I email you for some info. Thanks
hi

how is the play group going, have 3 and a half month old twin boys. Looking to start getting out of the house for outside world contact.

hi im a mum to boy and girl twins and i'd love to get along to a playgroup. is the playgroup still going?
hi

loving_twim mummy not sure if this group is still going i never heard from them to my query a month ago

hi

loving_twim mummy not sure if this group is still going i never heard from them to my query a month ago

The playgroup never took off, everyone was keen but noone showed at the first get together. We can always try again depending on everyones schedule
Sign in to follow this topic