Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3D-4D SCANS Lock Rss

hi all,
i am 17 weeks pregnant and would like to have some 3/4d scans done in a few weeks time just not sure where to have them done anyone else had some done in brisbane?? where did u go, what did u get, and for how much???

hi all,
i am 17 weeks pregnant and would like to have some 3/4d scans done in a few weeks time just not sure where to have them done anyone else had some done in brisbane?? where did u go, what did u get, and for how much???

Hi, there is a place in Mt Gravatt, called Miracal me! my DF friends owns it, (we are in Tassie) they are lovely ppl. here is the Facebook link, if it doesnt work let me know. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mount-Gravatt-Australia/Miracle-Me/171799287218?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=20
Miracle Me in Mt Gravatt!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely Amazing experience, you can go now if you havent already had your 20 week scan. They have free Gender Scans there were you can see you bub in 3D, Unbelievable and free!!! Go check out the website

And I would have your dvd 3d Scan at about 30 weeks!

round 2 mumma

I went to Precious Previews at Logan with both my pregnancies <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span> they are lovely there and have a range of different packages to choose from plus massages etc!

Precious Previews

I went to Precious Previews in Logan (although I live in NSW smile ). They were great!!
I also went to Precious Previews! They are awesome & very friendly smile

Sign in to follow this topic