Huggies Forum

Ipswich mummies?? Lock Rss

Is there any Ipswich mummies out there that would like to meet up? I have an 18 month old daughter who loves other kids but unfortunately we don't have any friends that have kids sad

Is there any Ipswich mummies out there that would like to meet up? I have an 18 month old daughter who loves other kids but unfortunately we don't have any friends that have kids sad

HI Leisha I am an Ipswich mummy but my children are a little bit older. My daughter is in prep and my son is 3yrs old
Hi Liesha

I am also near the Ipswich area (Redbank Plains) but I'm due for baby #1 in about 10 weeks....

I don't really know anyone or others with kids either, well unless I was to travel!

Hi Liesha

I am also near the Ipswich area (Redbank Plains) but I'm due for baby #1 in about 10 weeks....

I don't really know anyone or others with kids either, well unless I was to travel!

Hi, I just replied to your thread lol.

Hi Leisha smile
I would love to catch up sometime. I'm 26, i have a 2 year old son and a 4 month old daughter. We live in Raceview and don't really have many friends with kids. Would love to meet some new mummies...feel free to add me on facebook- Bec Stewart.

Hi Leisha smile
I would love to catch up sometime. I'm 26, i have a 2 year old son and a 4 month old daughter. We live in Raceview and don't really have many friends with kids. Would love to meet some new mummies...feel free to add me on facebook- Bec Stewart.

That would be great..Oh and I added you on facebook smile

Anyone is welcome to add me to facebook if you like, Hayley Morgan. I'm 25 and don't know anyone down here only about 7 weeks until bubs is due but love to meet other mums or pregnant mums.
I have 2 girls 1 & 2, I go to a playgroup now but my girls would love to see other kids more often, I live at booval, I'm 35.

I have 2 girls 1 & 2, I go to a playgroup now but my girls would love to see other kids more often, I live at booval, I'm 35.

I live at North Booval smile

my boys are 4 and a half months old. I'm 30 at the end of the year

well girls lets set a play date I excited! Where? when?

love to, i may not be able to meet up for a while at the moment as hubby is taking my car to work until we get him another one. all depends on how long the car hunting escapade takes

Sign in to follow this topic