Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Ipswich & Surroundings

Ipswich & Surroundings Lock Rss

queens park would be good for me. we're free nearly all the time too
I wont be available for almost 2 weeks (well 10 days as of Wednesday) if my DP has to go away... But anytime after that until bubs is due!
Also Jess I am who you think I am haha small world!

queens park would be good for me. we're free nearly all the time too

im going to guess this is jess? the jess im metting at lollipops on friday hehehe

]/u

im going to guess this is jess? the jess im metting at lollipops on friday hehehe

Yes that would be Jess, and possibly the same Jess your meeting at Lollipops Friday. I've also been invited to come along, just depends on the time and I hope I am feeling alot better.

Yes that would be Jess, and possibly the same Jess your meeting at Lollipops Friday. I've also been invited to come along, just depends on the time and I hope I am feeling alot better.

we havent sorted a time as yet. so if ur free it would be great to finally meet some huggies mums. i know what u mean with the swelling my feet were huge with hunter and my partner would massage them for over an hour and still nothing. when bubs was out it tool 3 days for my feet to return hehehe. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

]/u

so you would be Katie? Jess did mention someone else to me yesterday actually found out the other day she is my neighbor as i only moved in here about 6 weeks. Any time your free Friday? I'll be heading to the Northside in the afternoon on Friday to stay with my family while my partner is away, my Dad will be coming to pick me up when he finishes work he said he possibly has a midday knock off and would head straight in after work, he does have a key to the house so he can get in if he needs to. But would still like to try something Friday. I don't really know to many people in Brisbane area at all so be good to finally meet other people and make friends after living in Brisbane for 2 and half years.

Look forward to hearing from you
its such a small world. yes im katie i used to work with jess. friday we are free after 11ish as hunter has sleep anywhere between 9-1030ish although it is only for an hour as he is a terrible sleeper. i hope your little one will be a good sleeper. im free every thursday and friday so would love to catch up some time

]/u

I'm pretty much available anytime as all i seem to do is sit at home and snooze on the lounge. But I think doing nothing is trying me out even more. But also this week Wednesday or Thursday my partner is going away for up to 10 days he has no idea when as yet so that's why I'm heading to my parents and after having high blood pressure and the swelling Mum has kinda ordered me and my kitty cat up to their place while he is away.

I'm getting so bored at home all day with nothing to do (well not being allowed to do anything)

I'm pretty much available anytime as all i seem to do is sit at home and snooze on the lounge. But I think doing nothing is trying me out even more. But also this week Wednesday or Thursday my partner is going away for up to 10 days he has no idea when as yet so that's why I'm heading to my parents and after having high blood pressure and the swelling Mum has kinda ordered me and my kitty cat up to their place while he is away.

I'm getting so bored at home all day with nothing to do (well not being allowed to do anything)

Thats must be so hard wth your partner having to go away. i rely on my df all the time. yes it sucks sitting at home being bored but honestly enjoy the rest while u can. the best thing to do with high blood pressure is rest and while not take a little spoiling from your mum, trust me once our parents have grandchildren the spoiling soon goes from you to them hehehe.

]/u

haha yeah Mum's first was a miscarriage so she was worried I would to, and my parents will be moving back to Tasmania by November/December my Dad's in the Army so is my partner, I also don't drive to relying on him alot at the moment although normally I don't mind using the public transport although bother my mum and partner don't like me too. The other week I trained it up to mum and dads (Goodna to cbd) and had to stand the whole way on the train and then got pushed and cramped up against the door people started looking at me weird not one person offered a seat I was so surprised and when both mum and my partner found out they flipped out and now don't let me use the public transport at all. My parents live almost an hour away and dad is going out of his way to pick me up Friday. Mum has also been concerned as the hospital hasn't been seeing me as often as they should, my OB doesn't want me to do share care with my GP (who is still on the northside) but after my last appointment didn't want to see me for 6 weeks. But I have since canceled that appointment and called to make another to find out the hospital had me down as share care after the OB said she didn't, kinda made me mad. I still also have another 3 weeks I think it is until I do my birthing classes etc, unless I go early and for some reason both mum and I have a funny feeling I will!
that suck hayley i cant believe noone offered u a seat. ppl are so awful. bet u it was teenagers occupying seats too :Z anyways katie im happy to meet at lollipops around midday if you like? we can have lunch and stuff there too. we can change it to thurs if its better for u hayley? if its ok with katie too.... anyways let me know ive got a couple friends who'd like to come too so you can meet them too smile
Sign in to follow this topic