Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Ipswich & Surroundings

Ipswich & Surroundings Lock Rss

everyone else is welcome to come too. we'll let u know time and wat day! also does everyone still want to do a queens park meet? maybe sometime next week?

that suck hayley i cant believe noone offered u a seat. ppl are so awful. bet u it was teenagers occupying seats too :Z anyways katie im happy to meet at lollipops around midday if you like? we can have lunch and stuff there too. we can change it to thurs if its better for u hayley? if its ok with katie too.... anyways let me know ive got a couple friends who'd like to come too so you can meet them too smile

i cant do this thursday as i hav to go into work for training, though it is a once off so am free every other thursday and friday smile

]/u

Hi, Ashleigh here,
are you meaning springfield lollipops sometime this week?

I might put off this Friday as much as i would love to come, just we have to make sure we get back up the northside for my little sister shes 14 but always forgets her key to the house haha. But I am defiantly free second week in September at this stage when I will be back home.
ok well we'll do friday. wat time did u want to meet up.
yes ashleigh its in springfield do you know where it is? feel free to meet us there!

ok well we'll do friday. wat time did u want to meet up.
yes ashleigh its in springfield do you know where it is? feel free to meet us there!

11:30-12ish?
what time do the twins have asleep? Hunter seems to only have 1 sleep atm and thats for about an hour round 9 or 930ish

]/u

12 is good. the twins are normally from 10-12 then from about 2-3 but they're really flexible so 12 is fine. can u text me ur number (i pmd it to u on fb) so i can let u know if we're running late? should be fine tho. let us know wen ur home again hayley (or just knock on my door lol) and we'll organise something again. smile
will do Jess, hope you guys enjoy lollipops Friday

12 is good. the twins are normally from 10-12 then from about 2-3 but they're really flexible so 12 is fine. can u text me ur number (i pmd it to u on fb) so i can let u know if we're running late? should be fine tho. let us know wen ur home again hayley (or just knock on my door lol) and we'll organise something again. smile

ill text u when i get home smile

]/u

Thanks Leisha, how has your pregnancy been so far anyway?

It's going great so far. Hard to keep up with my DD soemtimes though lol

I could only imagine, it's only me and DP until bubs comes along and I barely have any energy at all even trouble getting out of bed let alone having kids to look after and entertain. It would be hard.
lol it is sometimes. I'm not looking forward to the third trimester at all..that's when i'll have no energy at all.

Sign in to follow this topic