Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Ipswich & Surroundings

Ipswich & Surroundings Lock Rss

hi all,

Im new to using the forums, currently living in collingwood park, about 21weeks through pregnancy and found out last week im expecting twins mellow ..... still getting over the shock but it is slowly sinking in now! dont know anyone with kids or pregnant so this is all fairly new to me.

hi all,

Im new to using the forums, currently living in collingwood park, about 21weeks through pregnancy and found out last week im expecting twins mellow ..... still getting over the shock but it is slowly sinking in now! dont know anyone with kids or pregnant so this is all fairly new to me.

Hi,

Wow twins im sure that was a big shock. There are a couple of mums in this thread who have twins so im sure they'll be able to help you out and point you in the right direction. best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy.

]/u

Hi Alisha

I'm Kat and have 5 month old twin boys.

How exciting for you yes it's a shock my boys are my first children so we've also been there. I have found the AMBA online forum to be a fountain of info and also for when you need to chat to others the same. There's usually someone on there anytime of day and night.

Feel free to ask me any questions or to just have a chat. There are also some others on here with twins who you will probably be able to chat to also.

Bower_Alisha - wow twins congratulations. No doubt that would have been a big shock. I'm also pregnant but due in 4 weeks 3 days with my first and it's a boy!
Hi alisha i have boy girl twins aswell i didnt find out until i was 20 weeks too so massive shock! they've just turned one now i agree with katrina tho join the westside brisbane twins club... especially before ur pregnant as they are really helpful throughout ur pregnancy and if they are early offer pumps and stuff for a really low price. plus just there for the support! their websites bmbawestside.com.au smile add me on facebook too jessica hermes (im the one with the picture holding 2 babies lol) and feel free to msg me anytime u want to talk!!!
hi there

i live in brassall my name is Sally i have a 10 month old son name Saxon u can email me if u like its [email="sscarige09@hotmail.com"]sscarige09@hotmail.com[/email] just mention huggies forum ill remeber good luck with everything hope all goes well
Hi all, Im Pete and mum to 4. I thought I would pop on and say hi. I live in Ipswich and always looking for a good chat. grin

Hope to chat to you all soon
Hi!

I'm Carina and also live in Ipswich (Bundamba). I have a daughter who's 3 in December. smile
I currently live at Redbank Plains and Im a mother of 3 smile I have recently started a mum group which is currently being held at Springfield Lakes and you are SO WELCOME to join our group...we would love to meet you.

Here's my personal email chellep77@yahoo.com.au

I look foward to hearing from you...

Ps: Anyone who lives in the Greater Springfield area are welcome to join.
Hello,
My name is Gemma I am 26 and I have two boys.
Jacob is 4 years old ( born in October 2010 actually) lol.
And Kaleb who is 16 months.

I live in rebank plains, my contact email is Gemmam-85@hotmail.com.

Feel free to email me if you want to have a play date or coffee etc..
Sign in to follow this topic