Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. looking for a good photographer brisbane

looking for a good photographer brisbane Lock Rss

hey

so im just after a good photographer or somewhere that takes really nice pics of babies and are good on prices.

im after one in brisbane/ipswich area.

anyone know of any??
Hi there smile a good friend of mine, works under the name 'My Little One and Me' does the beautiful photos that you are probably looking for. She is in Brighton on the northside but she will travel and takes pics wherever you would like. otherwise I would try millyjane photography. She does some beautiful work and you can find her if you google the name smile send me a message if you are interested my friend and would like to see out some more info from her and I can send you through her contact details smile Good Luck.
hey i got some pics done by toni curtis photography (on fb) cost me $200 and shes great...

she lives on the south west side so close wink

hey

so im just after a good photographer or somewhere that takes really nice pics of babies and are good on prices.

im after one in brisbane/ipswich area.

anyone know of any??

Not sure where in South East Qld this photographer is located but she takes some beautiful pics.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lily-Harrison-Photography/113259235367828#!/pages/Lily-Harrison-Photography/113259235367828?v=info
The Colour In You Photography. A friend of mine used them & her pictures are stunning! Or Clickaholic are quite nice too

Lily Harrison photography is AMAZING as well!!!!!!!

She is a little more expensive (so worth it though) and holy moley she is incredible, probably one of the best photographers I have seen!!!!

Oh oh!! Iknow! I know!! LOL

Have a look at www.annagilbertphotography.com.au , she is AMAZING and works on the sunshine coast/Brisbane and Gold coast.
She recently did my pregnancy shoot and im SO stoked. Plus ive seen her bub portraits and she definately has an eye for making beautiful photos!!

Shes also on FB under Anna Gilbert Photography so go and have a squiz!! grin
This guy is great, he did my BIL's wedding and was really good with the kids. He does all sorts of photography and is happy to travel.

He is based in ipswich aswell

Richard Faulks Photography Face book page

His Website witth prices and his blog etc

Yes my friend, she is amazing. She is at Tamborine Mountain.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Pictures-of-Innocence/101800053189748
We had our DD's pics done by Nikki Paice- Peas and carrots photography. She is amazing but prices are what you'd expect for beautiful, professional photos.

We also had some nice photos taken by "MusieJ" photography. DD LOVED her and the shots were nice (although the photographer has less experience than Nikki) and prices are quite cheap as she's only started professional photography in the past year. She will also travel to take your photos.
Not sure if you're still looking for a photographer, but have a look at Life In Bloom...
Hi,

I'm not sure how old your bubba is now, but my mother and I take photos inn Brisbane and the Gold Coast and our prices are a lot cheaper, we just want everyone to be able to afford nice images. For $150 I can do a 1 hour shoot, outdoors if you have a toddler now or indoors for a new born. For that price i would also edit 10-20 images on disc for you, and give you the rest of the images to do as you please smile Hope this helps! Caroline

Here is the link to my site so you can have a look at some of my work: http://kovacphotography.tumblr.com/
Sign in to follow this topic