Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. manly west mums n bubs?

manly west mums n bubs? Lock Rss

hello!

i am a young mum with a 21month old and a 7 month old and looking to meet some mummies and a playgroup around here. i do drive so am able to get around!

thanks smile looking forward to meeting some friends around here!!

Hi there. I am NOT a young mum (LOL), but young at heart perhaps?????? I live at Lota and have 2 girls, 1 2 2/2 and a 1 year old. I don't drive but am well practised at catching public transport. I catch up with huggies mums every week and would love to meet some more.
I don't go to an actual playgroup, just meet up around the traps grin

Hi, I am one of the mum's that 2*chicks meets up with every week. I have a 2 1/2 yr and a 1 yr old aswell. I am always up for meeting new mum's and bubs.

I'm willing to drive here there and anywhere!

smile great. let me know when u have a meet up and i'd love to come along. im on facebook aswell my email is jessika_005@hotmail.com. thanks for your replys smile

Hi there! I am Tracey and also meet up with the above 2 ladies! I would consider myself youngish... lol

I have a 2 year old Connor and due with number 2 at the end of March! I live in Birkdale but drive so happy to travel anywhere. I also go to a playgroup in Manly West but that has finished for the year..

I am always looking to meet new mums and bubs and am also on facebook.

Hi there! I am Tracey and also meet up with the above 2 ladies! I would consider myself youngish... lol

I have a 2 year old Connor and due with number 2 at the end of March! I live in Birkdale but drive so happy to travel anywhere. I also go to a playgroup in Manly West but that has finished for the year..

I am always looking to meet new mums and bubs and am also on facebook.

What's your email so i can add you on facebook. Or mine is above and you can add me!

When i said i was a young mum i didn't mean i only wanted other young mums to reply. LOL i just re-read it and thought that it could of sounded a bit rude!

Hi Jess I tried to add you but your email wouldnt work! If you send me a pm with your full name I could search that... My name is too common to look up and my privacy settings are set quite high!

Talk soon!
I'll suggest her to you Tracey smile

hey im alexis im 20 and have a almost 3 month old and we just moved from the sunshine coast before layal was born and live in manly west looking for some friends and im sure layal would like to also i cant find you on facebook but if you can add me that would be cool alexisjayne@hotmail.com
Hi all! I'm Kira i'm 23 and have an almost 2 1/2 yr old DD and am due to have our second in August! I live at Birkdale and would love to meet some other mums in the area smile

hope to talk soon smile
Hey
My name is Amy, I'm 26 & expecting our first child 31st March. My husband and I live at Thornlands. I would love to meet some mums in the area to catch up and chat as my Husband works 5-6 days a week and I'm getting pretty lonely as I watch our little bump grow.
You can add me on facebook mrs_amy_baker@hotmail.com if you'd like to chat or catch up.
Amy

Hi all! I'm Kira i'm 23 and have an almost 2 1/2 yr old DD and am due to have our second in August! I live at Birkdale and would love to meet some other mums in the area smile

hope to talk soon smile

Hey
My name is Amy, I'm 26 & expecting our first child 31st March. My husband and I live at Thornlands. I would love to meet some mums in the area to catch up and chat as my Husband works 5-6 days a week and I'm getting pretty lonely as I watch our little bump grow.
You can add me on facebook mrs_amy_baker@hotmail.com if you'd like to chat or catch up.
Amy

Hi Ladies, My name is Tracey and I live at Thornlands, I have a almost 3yr old DD and a almost 15 month old son. I would like to both invite you to a meet next week if you would like to come, I generally meet up with 2*chicks once a week at a park spome where if you would like to come.

Watch this space for the next meeting point.

Tracey smile

Sign in to follow this topic