Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Anyone from the ipswich/redbank plains area

Anyone from the ipswich/redbank plains area Lock Rss

hello all

i am new here
I am AMY i am 29yrs

i have only been in brissy for about 5 months now with the most amazing guy and just found out that i am 5 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby i am so excited. I already have a 3yr old with me and my other 2 kids are in adelaide with there dad (thats along story)
i am new and i dont know many people here so looking for new people to meet and chat with.
Hi Amy, I live in Redbank Plains and was looking to start a parent group or just find another mum that wanted to catch up maybe once a week. I have a 2.5 year old son and one due in June. If your ur iterested email me at [email protected]
Megan.

hello all

i am new here
I am AMY i am 29yrs

i have only been in brissy for about 5 months now with the most amazing guy and just found out that i am 5 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby i am so excited. I already have a 3yr old with me and my other 2 kids are in adelaide with there dad (thats along story)
i am new and i dont know many people here so looking for new people to meet and chat with.
Hi there I'm in Ipswich smile
Hi I'm Hayley and I have recently moved from Redbank Plains to Flinders View in Ipswich, would love to meet some other mums.
Hey Amy, I am also 5 weeks. I have no other children. I am just out of Ippy.
any of you girls interested in meeting up some time?
Hi everyone,
my name is Theresa i have lived in Brisbane(Redbank Plains) for 1yr from NZ and have a 2yr old son, we are looking to make some new friends , so if anyone is interested in catching up, email me at : [email protected]

tongue
My sister is a fantastic photgrapher and is looking for newborns to take beautiful photos of head over to her facebook page or give her an email or call you will not be dissapointed.

Casting Call ...

For newborn babies the newer the better !!!!!!

Uniique
p h o t o g r a p h y

If you have a baby under the age of 2-3 weeks old then i have an offer you cannot refuse !

Your pride & joy will recieve

* 15 images for $50 *

Contact Monique : 0434 436 804

Email : [email protected]

Facebook : facebook.com/UniiquePhotography
Hi all im Renee an im 25 i live in redbank plains , ive been here since the end of april but i have been in qld for a year , i have 2 boys aged 3 an 22months an im also due with baby 3 in 5 weeks time so would be nice to catch up with yous as all my friends live in sydney so after i have the baby as its just abit uncomfortable for me moving round smile be nice to hear from yous ....
Hi, my name is Leisha. I live at North Booval, i have 2 girls that are 2 1/2 and 8 months old. Would love to meet up with some other mum's sometime.

Hi Leisha and welcome, hope maybe we can organise a catch up some time. My little guy will be 1 in about 9 days and I am also due with my second March 2012

Hi Leisha and welcome, hope maybe we can organise a catch up some time. My little guy will be 1 in about 9 days and I am also due with my second March 2012

Thank you. That would be great, my youngest is almost 10 months, so not too much younger smile I've met you on here once before when you were pregnant with Andrew and we were Facebook friends, not sure what happened lol. Congrats on baby number 2 smile

Sign in to follow this topic