Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Mother Groups in Wynnum/Manly

Mother Groups in Wynnum/Manly Lock Rss

Hi,

I have a 6 month old boy and have recently moved over to Manly (from Mt Gravatt) and am looking at finding some mums and bubs to catch up with for a play/coffee/chit chat.

Would love to hear from you if you are happy to have us smile

Thanks
Hi-I live at Lota smile. I meet up with some mums most Fridays either this area or more redlands way. I'm also in another group that is more this way, but haven't met anyone yet. If you want to add me on FB I can add you to the other groups smile

Hi there,

We are starting up a small group next Wednesday for the first time, at Bulimba. Most of us are first time mothers, late 20's/ ealry 30's. Our babies are aged from 4 months.

We would love you to join us, if you're interested, get back to me and I will let you know the detail.

Thanks,
Bell
Hi,

I know this is an old post so not to sure if you'll see this but a new playgroup, Bayside's Little Bilby's has just started at the Wynnum RSL on Mondays and Wednesdays 10 till 1!!!! Contact details are 3396 7333 and they are located at 174 Tingal Road Wynnum. They have a facebook page and if you scroll down they have a few pics of the set up and a little about the group http://www.facebook.com/#!/wynnumrsl smile
hey every one i live in wynnum i am 26
with two lovely kids and would love to meet some new friends with children i have a 3 year old boy and a 11 month old baby girl, anyone that is interested send me a message to my e mail and i will get back to you asap [email protected] or just chat back on here, would love to catch up
Hi all,
Would love to meet up and have a chat. I'm early 30's, first time mum, with a 1 year old daughter.
I'm not originally from Brisbane and am dying to find some lovely ladies to share a coffee and a chat with.
If you are still interested pls feel free to contact me- [email protected]. Hope you and your little ones are all well and happy!
Hi all, I've just joined this site. I live in Wynnum West & have become a first time mum (she's 2.5weeks old now). I know Christmas is just around the corner, so i would like to connect with some other new mums in my area, even if it is not until the New Year. If you have any idea of any mothers groups, please let me know & all the details.
Cheers, Eunice
Just liked your page Amy, good on you for starting it smile

moc

Hi, I am 28yrs old and have a 7 month old baby. We live in Wynnum West and would like to catch up with other mums. She is on Nasalgastric feeds and oxygen but we try to get out and about as much as possible.

Tawhai smile
Hi
I have recently moved to manly and have a 6 month old boy. I would love to meet up with other mums and kids to meet new people.. I am a first time mum!
My email address is [email protected]
Would love to catch up for coffee dates or play dates..
Cheers
Sophie
Hi,
I'm 28 and have just moved to Wynnum from Gladstone for my husband's work and wanting to try and make some friends. I have an 11 month old little girl, Emily.
My email address is: [email protected]
Cheers
Kristy
I just liked the page to Amy, great idea!!!
Sign in to follow this topic