Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Young mums in Brisbane

Young mums in Brisbane Lock Rss

Hey all,

My names Lou, I'm 20 and have a 4 mth old son Archie. I'm from London but moved here a year and half ago to be with my hubby. Would love to get to know some other mums around my age or older who live in Brisbane as am still new to city and obviously being at home most of the time makes it hard to find new friends...my email is [email protected] if anyones interested.

Lou, Brisbane Mum to Archie 11/01/06

Hi lou,

i am 23 with an almost 6 month old son Finley.

Where in brissie do you live?

I only ask because there are a few of us who are young mums that meet up on a weekly basis in the cleveland area. Our kids are all around the same age too.

If you are interested please let me know and we can organise for you to come next time.

Cheers, Tracy

Tracy, QLD, baby boy Finley 3/12/05, Baby #2 due 3

Hi Lou my name is Tracey and I have a daughter who is 13 months old and her name is Jaye and I am 24 years old and we live at Mount Cotton on the southside in Brisbane and I would like to meet with other mums.

My email address is [email protected]

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

hi everyone...it would be great if we could all get together sometime for a chat and so the bubs can play together. i'm around wednesdays, thursdays and weekends as unfortunately i work the rest of the week. but if you're keen maybe we could work out what day is good and where is central for everyone?
hopefully catch up soon guys!

Lou, Brisbane Mum to Archie 11/01/06

Sign in to follow this topic