Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Mum's Inner City Brisbane

Mum's Inner City Brisbane Rss

Hi I'm Sam 29yrs, I have a 12 month old son. I'm new to this. I am looking for some mum's similar age etc. in the inner city Brisbane area.
Thank you, Sam!!!

Sam, Qld, 1yr old

Hi Sam,

My name is also Sam and I am also 29y.o. I don't live in the inner city, I live in Crestmead in Logan. But thought I would reply if you want to have a chat my email address is sammieowen@optusnet.com.au.
Hope to chat soon.

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Hi Sam.

My name is Heidi. I have a 9 month old daughter and live in Rochedale and my best friend has a 10 month old daughter and lives at Victoria Point. Thought I'd let you know we're around if you wanted to chat.

Heidi and little Kaitlyn

Hi Sam

I'm Kelly, 27yrs and I have a 9 month old (almost... on 7 Nov) daughter Kate. I'm new to this too! I live at Kangaroo Point/South Brisbane. Would love to meet some mums in the area.

Kelly, QLD, 28mth Kate

Inner city north, south, east or west?

mumto3, Qld, 3, 2 & newborn

Hi

My name is Larnie and i am 21 and i have a 16 month old son. I will be moving to underwood in 2 weeks and would like to catch up with some other mums in the area.

Talk to you's soon
Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi Sam, maybe a bit late to post this message but I have only recently found the website. I am also 29, my son is nearly 7 months and live in cooparoo.. where abouts are you? Katrina

Kat,QLD,mother to Lachie

Sign in to follow this topic