Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Young Mums and Young Mums 2 Be In Redcliffe or close by

Young Mums and Young Mums 2 Be In Redcliffe or close by Rss

Hey there just looking for a young mum or young mum to be in redcliffe or the surrounding area
single or in a couple to talk to,
i'm 19 and my partner and i are expecting our first in feb someone to share the experience with would be great.

love my baby gurl...........

This post has been edited by the moderator.
Mummy 20...

In this post you say you're pregnant with twins & have 6 kids & yet in another post you have 2 girls & have just miscarried triplets.......which is it????

Michelle - Mum to 2

Hey thanks for asking i'm doing fine, So if there where to of you using the one sign in name who am i talking to? Sorry i dont check this sight to often but if you wanna chat my email is StylezNcO@hotmail.com i also have msn but i'm only on after 3 from mon to thurs. anyway chat soon keep safe.

foxy, be wary, and check out the post under general discussions, you'll probably know which one when yous ee it smile smile

Sharon, 24, Qld, 2 boys 3 & 5, girl 1.

hi i am from narangba i am 22 i have had 3 children however my 2 yr old son passed away a few months ago. i would love to chat to other young mums in the redcliffe/ caboolture area
hey there kezza

i'm from redcliffe, sad to here about your son, i hope your copeing well, i'd love to chat, if you have msn feel free to add me or email me to if oyu like i'm 19 turn 20 this yr in june and my first child is due in 6 weeks cant wait, hope to here from you

hi im from strathpine and am sorry for ur loss kezza. i have lost a baby aswell and i know what it is like. if ne 1 wants to talk to me feel free to msn me ta TanyaWiggins@msn.com

cheers
tanya :0)
Hi Foxy i was going to add you to msn but you did not leave your email addy. Yeah i am coping the best that i can in this situation. you must be excited to be having your first. do you know the sex? have you always lived at redcliffe? hope to hear from you seen.
Sign in to follow this topic