Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Brisbane Southsiders

Brisbane Southsiders Lock Rss

Hi, My Name is Sherrie i have a 10 months old son and definatley interested in a playgroup, i live in the beenleigh area but am willing to travel as far as mt gravatt. if you do start up a playugroup or just to chat my email in sherriemsmith@hotmail.com.

sherrie/qld/2 year old boy/ 11 month old twin girl

Hi, my name is Sam, I live in Crestmead, south of Brisbane, I have an 18 month old boy and 2 bigger ones, I am interested in attending a playgroup if one is being started in the area..I need to get out of the house a little and get my little man to associate with other kids his age..Please email me at possum013@optusnet.com.au

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Hi Ange.
My name is Amanda, I have just moved from the northside. Two week before christmas. I live in Capalaba, which is close to you. Do not know elso anyone. If you would like to meet up, Please leave your details on my E-mail:- ashley72@tpg.com.au.

Talk to you soon.

Hi, there like you i am feeling a bit alone I have a little girl myself her name is Breanna she is 6 months old hope we can have a chat sometime my email address is leanneroslyn@optusnet.com.au kind regards Leanne and Breanna

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

Hi everyone,
My name is Donna, am 32 a first time mum, and I live in Logan. I have a nearly 7mth old baby girl. I don't know very many people in the area (especially with babies) and would love to catch up. Please feel free to email me on dcngm_donna@optusnet.com.au or call 0415 233535

Donna, Qld, 18 mth old Baby Girl

Hi there everyone,
I am living in Alexandra Hills and are looking for a Play group for my baby boy that is 11 months old.

So if you have any Idea's.I would like you hear from you. Please send me a E-Mail on ashley72@tpg.com.au.

Thanks

Hi Ange,
My name is Andrea, i'm 27 and I also live in Victoria Point. I have a 9 week old baby girl named Tarni. Would love to chat via email or maybe catch up for a coffee. I have only been living a Vic point for 5 months, so I don't know too meny people. If you would like to email me my email address is mccoskerpat@telstra.com
Sign in to follow this topic