Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Calling all mums of "larger families"

Calling all mums of "larger families" Rss

Hey there, I'm a 28 year old mummy of 5 beautiful children..4 boys and 1 girl.. I live in Salisbury and would love to meet others like my self. My husband is a school teacher and I'm at home with the kids doing the "home duties" thing smile So if you have a larger than "normal" family and would like to chat I'd love to meet you.
My email is ruvay76@optusnet.com.au
Mum's of 1,2,3 and 4 are also most welcome to email..I love to meet new people.smile

Ruvay, Salisbury Brisbane, mother of 6

I know it must seem terribly daunting 5 children but in fact it's know harder than 2 or 3 there's just a hell of a lot more planning that goes into each day. And a lot more washing, cleaning...you get my drift. Anyway in short, I have a few spare hours most days to meet some knew friends and thought I'd give this a burl, so consider dropping me a line if you can spare the time smile

Ruvay, Salisbury Brisbane, mother of 6

HI I AM NOT SURE IF I AM TO OLD BUT I AM 36 AND I HAVE ONE BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER AGED 18 MONTHS OLD. I WORK PART TIME. I AM MARRIED MY HUSBAND WORKS FAIRLY LONG HOURS SO WE GET A BIT LONELY AT TIMES. IT MUST BE GREAT TO HAVE 5 CHILDREN. DO THEY ENTERTAIN EACH OTHER? I AM TRYING TO THINK OF DIFFERENT THINGS EVERY DAY TO KEEP MY LITTLE ONE AMUSED. I LIVE AT MUNRUBEN FOREST (PARK RIDGE) AREA. WELL HAD BETTER GO NOW HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON CHEERS KATHY

kathy Benson

Hi Ruvay,

I don't have a large family, however I just had to respond to your post, as you and I share the same name!!!!!! But mine is just spelt differently smile
Mine is Ruvae! hehehehe It's so rare to find someone else with our name. I also live in Brisbane too, but on the northside out at Petrie......still we'll definately have to meet up someday.
I'm a married 26 year old stay at home mummy to our gorgeous 2.5 year old son Sebastian and am currently 25 1/2 weeks pregnant with our 2nd bubba. I also have an 8 year old step-son but he lives in NSW with his mum, so we don't get to see him as often as we'd like.

Well that's enough from me for now smile Just had to say 'hello Ruvay' tongue
take care
Ruvae
Sign in to follow this topic