Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. 2 under 2, bubby has reflux

2 under 2, bubby has reflux Rss

Hi I'm Jo and have two beautiful babies under 2.

My baby has reflux, so she's quite demanding alot of the time, and i often feel guilty about not giving my toddler as much quality time as i would love to.( not that he ever grumbles )

I would love to chat with any other mums out there who have babies close together. If you have any tips on how to get through some rough times.

my email is mr.rip@optusnet.com.au

If there are any other mums with bubs that suffer from reflux, i would love to chat on any tips that may help.

thanks for reading Jo and bubs

Jordan 4, Ella 2

HI JO
I'M KATHY AND I HAVE ONE DAUGHTER 18 MONTHS OLD. YOU MUST BE REALLY BUSY WITH 2 LITTLE ONES UNDER 2. MY DAUGHTER KEEPS ME ON MY TOES AND I ONLY HAVE HER. JESS HAS NEVER HAD REFLUX BUT I KNOW A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT THEIR CHILDREN HAVE HAD IT AND IT'S NOT NICE. SO I AM SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY TIPS FOR YOU BUT IT WILL GET BETTER. NOT MUCH GOOD TO YOU AT THE MOMENT AND I AM SURE THAT YOU KNOW THAT. I AM TRYING TO TEACH TOILET TRAINING TO JESS BUT SHE IS MORE INTERESETED IN CARRYING THE POTTY AROUND THAN SITTING ON IT. ANY WAY HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND CHEERS KATHY

kathy Benson

hi Jo,
I'm Megs and have 2 beautiful babies under two aswell lol.
never planned to have kids quite so close but know i have i honestly wouldnt have it any other way!
my big boy is 14 months and dd #2 is now 8 weeks old *),
I would also love to chat with any other mums out there who have babies close together. If you have any tips on how to get through some rough times.
i here ya hunn its definatly busy huh,i take my hat off to you hunn,im absolutly buggered but also having heaps of fun.
Great to no longer be pregnant thats for sure iykwim & im thinking you do lol..
i hope bubs and ds are well.
Also id like to add that my dd has dreadful reflux,colic since birth poor lil darlin id love to have a chat sometime drop me a line hunn
take care megs xx
hi jo i have 2 boys and only 1 has reflus he is 5months old so i know what your going threw my address is smith_61@msn.com see you some time or we could meet up iam at redcliffe ok by

smith

Hello Jo,

My children are close 22 months apart. So I have had 2 under 2 when my son was first born. My daughter is 3 1/2yrs old & my son is 1yr old. It has been trying at times & often I'm pulling my hair out. But there are times when everything is sweet & they are great company for each other. My daughter has Silent Reflux and unfortunately still has, although she doesn't throw up as often now. She more or less just gets nauseous & then we give her some gaviscon to settle her tummy. I hate seeing her in pain, breaks my heart. I can’t wait till she out grows it. I hope she will out grow it sad
[Edited on 16/04/2007]
Hi all well I have to babies my little man is 14 mths on 30.11.05 and my little girl is 3 mths on 2.12.05 their is 11 mths between them. While I am tried they are both my pride and joy and I would not change them for anything in the world I love them both more then I can say how ever at time I wonder what I have done and my little man will come crawling up to me and say mummy and give me a hug or my little girl will give me a smile and my heart will just melt and I think I really am lucky my lttle girl has reflux but she actually sicks it up from it so it is a pain but it is worth it to have her I have tried gripe water which is for stomach pains but it seems to calm her down. I live in the browns plains area so if any one wants to chat or meet up that would be good my email is tahiaconlon@hotmail.com

Tahia,Qld, 14mth and 2mth old

Sign in to follow this topic